Serene

_______________________________________________________________________________

"What'll you do once we graduate?" Kyoutani wondered out loud, breaking the long-lasting comfortable silence.

The Slytherin turned to look at him from where he was lying on the grass, limbs sprawled out in attempts to take a nap. "Where'd that come from?"

"We're already in our fourth year we need to think about it don't we?" Kyoutani replied. He closed the potions textbook he was trying to memorize a lesson from with the other's help.

Yahaba's reply was immediate "I'm aiming for becoming an Auror; that's kinda obvious isn't it?" He chuckled. "We still have years left so you're good" he quickly added.

"I was thinking maybe I should try to go for quidditch" Kyoutani suggested. "Not a bad idea, you're good at it but could you shut up for now? It's nice here and I don't want to talk about the future right now" Yahaba grumbled, rolling onto his side to face away from the other teen like the drama queen he was and will always be.

"Sometimes I wonder why the sorting hat almost put you in Ravenclaw" the bottle blonde snorted with a roll of his eyes at the childish action.

"Sometimes I wonder why the sorting hat put you in Gryffindor when you can't even speak this much in front of anyone else" Yahaba shot back, There was no venom in the words despite how annoyed he sounded. It was just their regular teasing in action and both knew not to take each other too seriously.

"back on topic" Kyoutani began but was cut off by the younger's displeased whine of 'Can't we just enjoy how serene the lake is today? Put the godforsaken book away'

"Snape's gonna murder me if I mess up again Shigeru so quit being a lazyass" Kyoutani deadpanned with a flick to the other's forehead as he began to hover above the taller figure. "Besides studying here is more productive than coming here to take  a nap"

"Give me a kiss first" Yahaba teasingly demanded, puckering his lips and folding his arms under his head as he rolled onto his back again.

Despite absolutly despising PDA, Kyoutani took a quick look around before placing a chaste peck on the taller's lips "Happy?"

Yahaba, On the other hand, Surprised that he actually got what he asked for for once, began to change colour at the turn of events he hadn't expected. He quickly sat up and composed himself, never giving Kyoutani a chance to hold it over his head.

Kyoutani decided to let this one go just for the sake of passing potions (not really he's just soft). Yahaba had a habit of trying to predict what would happen next and got flustered when it goes any other way, which only gave Kyoutani more motivation to be unpredictable. He had it down to an art by now.

Kyoutani could barely hold back a fond smile as Yahaba began explaining the techniques written in the textbook, Kyoutani's attention was half on what he was saying and half on something else.

The bright red color of the Albino's ears namely.

That was something Kyoutani would let the younger know for a long time if not ever.

____________________________________________________________________________