Attack on Bangtan

Start from the beginning

You turn to your left and see a group of girls hovering behind one of the vans, they're holding BTS signs and wearing BT21 headbands. They scream and shout Jungkooks name, trying to get his attention. 

JK recovers from the shock quickly and graciously smiles at them and gives them a small wave. Unfortunately, one of them takes this as an invitation to approach him further and she begins to run straight towards him. One of the security guards intercepts her quickly and pushes her away. 

The three other guards quickly usher him into the van, two get in with him and the manager while you and the remaining two guards hop into another one to follow them in. Your heart is beating rapidly, although it was only a small amount of girls who probably couldn't have done much damage, it was scary. The determined look in her eyes as she ran towards him was terrifying. 

How long had they been waiting there hoping for one of the boys to show up? 

Your phone vibrates and there's a text from JK. 

JK: Are you okay? 

Y/N: Yes I'm fine thank you, are you okay? That was scary. 

JK: Of course, it happens a lot but she was an ARMY, she wouldn't have hurt me so it's okay, she must have just been too excited. 

Y/N: I hope so, I don't know how you get used to that. 

JK: You don't, you just learn how to deal with it better and thankfully we haven't had any major problems, ARMY are amazing. 💜

Y/N: Yes they are 😊

One of the most amazing things about all the members is how much they genuinely love their fans, they don't see them as money or just random numbers but they see them as people and love each and every one of them. They are some of the most genuine people out there. 

Once again you are reminded of how lucky you are to have this job and to be friends with all of them. 

Before long, you arrive at the restaurant and are shown to two tables, one for staff and one for JK. Bighit try to give the members their own personal space so they don't feel claustrophobic when they are constantly being followed by staff. 

JK frowns as you all sit at a separate table to him, he looks over at you longingly. He fiddles with his sleeves for a moment, a small crease in between his brows as he thinks something over. 

"Can a few of you sit with me? I don't want to eat alone," JK asks his manager, briefly making eye contact with you. 

"Of course, Beom Soo, Y/N," the manager addresses you and one of the guards and points to JK's table. 

The manager sits next to JK so you take the seat across from him. 

"Much better," JK says, a small smile playing on his lips, "pick whatever you want, everything is on me today." 

"Yahhh, what an amazing maknae we have here," the manager says, laughing and patting JK on the back. 

JK smiles and stares at you, his whole face radiating with joy. 

During the meal, there is some light conversation amongst you all but you can barely focus on it because you can feel JK's shoe nudging yours every now and then. Each time it happens you look at him to find him already staring intently at you with a small smirk on his face. 

"Okay, I'm going to settle the bill and organize the route to the next location," the manager says as he rises to his feet. 

"Okay," Jungkook nods, handing him his card.