Hold me tight

Run BTS, you've watched every episode they have ever made and now you're apart of the production of a new one. 

Today you are at a theme park, apparently, ARMY loved the last one they made in a place like this so the producers decided to do another one.  

Hobi is not having a good time, he has screamed a thousand times and his face is pale as he steps off of the 5th ride. Jimin is doing a tiny bit better but you can see he can't wait for the shoot to be finished. 

Jungkook and Tae have massive smiles on their faces and they are giggling constantly, Jungkook is even bouncing and clapping his hands. They call for a quick break and you rush towards them, you've been assigned to these two today. 

You start with Jungkook who can barely contain his excitement. You dab some foundation on his face and ask "are you having fun?" 

"Yes! I want to go on the big one over there and I want to go on in the haunted house!" he exclaims excitedly, his eyes are wide and looking around everywhere. 

"Me too!" shouts Tae from behind you, he's playing with your hair as he usually does now, "Hey! When we finish will you come with us?"

"Tae, I don't think I'm allowed to but you go and have fun," you say while finishing off Jungkooks makeup and turning to start on Tae. 

"How do you say haunted house in English?" Jungkook asks you. 

"Haunted house," you say clearly. 

"Haunted house," he repeats with a smile.

"Perfect!" you say. 

He laughs and gives you a shy smile. 

When you look back at Tae he is pouting and his eyebrows are scrunched, "why can't you?" he demands. 

"I have to work Tae, I can't just play," you say softly. 

"But the shoot will be finished! Pleaaaseeeee, please just one ride, I'll let you pick which one," he puts his hands in a prayer position and widens his eyes.  

"I'm sorry Tae, I'll get into trouble, I'm still on trial," you reply in a sad voice. 

"Meanie!" he pouts and walks towards Jimin. 

You shake your head and let out a sigh, Jungkook gives you a little pat on the shoulder and says "It's okay, he's just joking." 

"I know he is, I just wish I could come with you guys," you murmur. 

"Okay everyone, let's get back into position to film the last game!" the producer shouts.

Jungkook gives you a sad smile before walking back to his position with the other members. 

It's starting to get dark and cold,  you're shivering while you wait for them to wrap up. You take a look in the little hand mirror you have and see that your nose and cheeks have gone red. You really should have brought a bigger coat and some gloves. 

 As the shooting comes to a close you start to pack up all your supplies when you feel something grab your wrist and tug you hard to the left. You are confused and you have to run to keep up with the person pulling you, by the deep laugh that accompanies them, you know its Tae. 

"Quick I'm kidnapping you!" he giggles as he pulls you away from the staff area and towards the rides. 

"What? Tae, I told you I can't!" you exclaim trying to free your arm as you look around for your manager to see if he's spotted you yet. 

"Don't worry, Jin Hyung said that since I'm an artist I won't get in trouble and if I make you do it then you can blame me and you won't get in trouble either," he states with a massive smirk on his face.