ON

The more you thought about it, the more frustrated you were at yourself. Since when were you this timid, overthinking, scared of everything girl? 

You certainly never used to be this way. Maybe the guy who catfished you and left you alone in a foreign country really did damage your confidence but it couldn't go on any longer. 

You were always on edge and worried about every little thing, so what if you got fired, so what if it didn't work out with the boys, are you really going to sit around all day wasting the best opportunity you'd ever been given? Hell no. 

More than that, you had these four amazing men doing everything they can to be there for you and what were you doing? Crying like some baby. No. Not anymore. 

When JK left your room he told you that you didn't need to worry about hurting them and just do what made you happy but in what world did your happiness mean more than theirs? Not in this one that's for sure. 

No. Today you were going to put an end to your weakness and worry and you were going to do what you wanted when you wanted. You were going to protect these men and make them happy too and truly show them how you feel about them. 

You were going to put in as much effort as they were, if not more and you'd no longer drag them down with all your worries, instead, you were going to help them with theirs. 

Regardless of what happens now, you were going to make them happy, it's the least they deserved. 

The quest to find the one you loved was officially on.