Jin

"Let's have a look at some of the social areas shall we?" your guide asks. 

As you head to yet another floor, your mind is still on Suga, there was something about him that captured your attention, you just don't know what. 

"So...Suga is a rapper right?" you try to ask nonchalantly. 

"Yes, he is the third rapper of the group, he also has a hand in a lot of the songwriting and producing, he writes songs for other artists too, he is very talented," she states while pressing the button for the next floor. 

You nod your head and try not to look too interested, you'll have to do some research later about these guys. 

As the doors open you hear a loud voice singing at the top of their lungs "I'M THE ONE I SHOULD LOOOOVVEEEE IN THISSS WORLD..." the voice is heavenly and smooth. 

"Time to meet Jin," the secretary laughs and we round the corner into a big kitchen area.

There is a tall, slim man with bright purple/pink hair standing with his back to us. He is cooking something on a stove and singing his heart out. He is wearing a big pink hoodie and blue jeans. He turns around and lets out a shriek when he sees us, his arms flail around him and his eyes go wide. 

"YAAAHHHHHH!" he covers his face with long crooked fingers and starts to laugh. His laugh sounds like a windscreen wiper, and you can't help but join in. 

"I'm sorry Jin-sshi, we didn't mean to scare you," the secretary says with a smile trying to smother her laugh. 

"YAH! Don't you know never to sneak behind a man when he's cooking?" he yells, you can hear the laughter in his voice, he looks at you then back at the secretary, "hey there's an intruder behind you, quick, call the police, I bet she's here to kidnap me so she can steal my good looks!" 

"She is your new makeup artist, I'm showing her the building," she explains for the fifth time today. 

"Ohhh so you're here to make me even more handsome? Welcome! I am Jin, also known as worldwide handsome," he blows you a kiss which catches you off guard. 

His full lips are just as plump as Jimin's but they look bigger because of his slim face, he has playful eyes and a small nose and his shoulders are wider than the ocean. The colourful hair makes him stand out and confidence oozes from him. 

You aren't sure how to respond so you just smile like a fool. He smiles back and displays his perfect, white teeth. 

"Well I'm about to eat some dinner now, do you want some?" he looks at both of you with sincerity. 

"No thank you, you enjoy it, it was lovely to meet you, we'll let you eat now," you say. 

"Okay if you're sure! I'm the best chef in the building, don't tell Yoongi," he fake whispers and winks. 

"Who is Yoongi?" you ask with a nervous laugh, that wink left your insides shaking. 

"Sorry, I forgot to say, Suga is Yoongi," the secretary informs you. 

"Can Yoongi cook too?" you wonder, he continues to intrigue you. 

"Not as good as me, but he isn't bad, he's better than the rest of the guys that's for sure," Jin laughs as he plates up the meal he made. 

"Okay, well we will be off now, thank you for giving us your time," the secretary says with a smile. 

"Goodbye," you call to Jin as you quickly follow her down another hallway. 

"See you later alligator!" Jin calls back. 

Only two left, you can do this!