❤️2❤️

1 week later,

1 week later,

Agalya's pov

I tried waking up to the alarm but my body was aching badly. I dismissed the alarm and drifted into sleep again.

After few minutes, I heard my mom shouting at me asking me to wake up.

I told," Amma, I'm feeling really tired" in a sleepy voice.

"Agalya, are you gonna wake up now or do you want me to pour water on you" mom came to the room saying this.

She touched my forehead and said," OMG you're having fever kanna" (Kanna is a term of endearment)

" Do I have fever?" I said and sat up on the bed. A plan popped up in my mind.

Aki is out of town so... I'll use this as a chance and meet my him.

"Amma did you read yesterday's newspaper?" I asked mom dramatically as a part of my plan.

"No kanna, why? Was there something important?" She asked worriedly.

"Seems like some flu is spreading all over the city. So I'll first go to doctor and get me checked amma" I told and went into the restroom. I read that some flu is spreading all over the city but the symptoms were worser.

"Ok da kanna. I'm worried. I'll avail leave for you. Wait, let me make kashayam for you" she said and walked out of the room. (Kashayam is a home remedy for fever or cold which tastes awful)

I took bath and informed yazhu about it, she panicked and offered to accompany me to the hospital.

I thought it was better to take her than mom so I asked her to come to my house.

I switched on my mobile which was switched off since yesterday evening to see 56 missed calls and 23 messages. I sighed and switched it off again.

We both booked a cab and reached the hospital

We both booked a cab and reached the hospital. I went to the receptionist and asked for Dr. Aarav Aacharya. She smiled warmly and led me to his room after all the formalities were done.