❤️14❤️

Agalya's POV

Agalya's POV

He looked like prince charming in that suit. I couldn't take my eyes off him but it would look creepy if he notices me gawking at him. I got angry when I saw other girls gawking at him too, I wish I could cover his handsome face with my dupatta.

 I got angry when I saw other girls gawking at him too, I wish I could cover his handsome face with my dupatta

The engagement went really well, full of fun and most importantly delicious food. I was really happy that my bestie is becoming a part of my family.

My mom presented her a family bangle and eyed me giving a don't-be-jealous look but she understood me wrong, I'll be happy for her rather than being jealous.

They both looked like the perfect pair, I'm happy that Bobby's plan went well and has ended up here. I was clapping while they exchanged their rings, soon after which Yazhu came and hugged me.

I whispered," congratulations!" in her ears but what she told next was unbelievable.

"I know that it's your's and Aarav anna's plan" she said and went to stand next to her 'fiance'.

My mom already taking Yazhu's side, Aki's sudden change in behaviour, dad's recovery and on top of all of it, Bobby spending so much time with me everything feels like a dream.

I'll be going to India a day later as I have a very important job interview and if I crack this, I'll settle in Muscat itself.

I was chilling after the engagement and the others were busy packing stuff while Yazhu broke into my room I mean came into my room without any warning which startled me. "Hey Agu!" She came and sat next to me.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something" I told and before I could complete my sentence she started ," if you're about to ask about Aarav anna's plan, I've my own ways is the answer". I sighed and head on the headboard.

"I wish you could come with us tomorrow itself" she said sadly. "Yeah me too, I hate travelling alone as I'll be under constant pressure of..." " Loosing your passport right" she completed the sentence and I nodded.

"But don't worry cause you're not gonna be travelling alone cause your partner in crime is also coming on the same flight as yours" she lullabied.