❤️30❤️

Aarav's POV

Aarav's POV

I expected her to be happy but her expression changed into a painful one. Her eyes welled up and I knew what was coming next.

"Sorry Aarav. I-I don't l...love you. I-I am engaged with Rajeev, I can't betray my family" she said and stood up to leave.

With a swift movement, I held her hand preventing her from walking away.

"Stop Kuttu! Don't say that. You wrote a whole diary for me without loving me, isn't it? And why did you cry to Yazhini after getting engaged to that bastard Rajeev? Please don't hide your feelings Kuttu"

"Yes I loved you, love you and maybe will continue to do but you're too late Aarav!

I came to propose you that day, but you were on your knees for another girl. You didn't want to betray my brother nah, what happened now?

What do you expect me to do now? Elope with you? Come let's do it but will I be able to live with that guilt? Will you be able to live with that guilt, guilt of betraying your friend?

The moment you realised that you love me, you should've come and spoke to my brother Aarav but you're too late!"

Her rage filled voice echoed in the lonely Island. Her tears were piercing my heart like needles.

"I know I acted stupid Kuttu. Believe me I love you, I love you with my heart and soul. I maybe late but late is better than never.

I too thought that I shouldn't be betraying my friend but guess what, I later realised that I betraying you is worser. I had to choose between friendship and love Kuttu and as every common man does, I'm choosing love.

You spoiled me for other women too Kuttu, I-I can't see any other women. Everytime I see an other women, your face comes to my mind.

I also know the fact that you're not in love with Rajeev then why do you need to do this marriage, that too with him, a freaking Casanova... " I roared, this is the first time ever that I'm using this tone to her.

"This whole conversation isn't about Rajeev or Aki or anyone else, it's about us, Agalya and Aarav.

Okay Aarav what has happened has happened, I'll give you one last chance to win me back.

I can't elope with you leaving my family behind because you yourself know why, my dad is a heart patient and he definitely wouldn't be able to take this and Aki would be disheartened if I do that.

So, you come to my house and speak to my parents and most importantly, Aki. If you end up convincing them, I'm all yours if not...."

Words struck in my mouth, I didn't speak anything but nodded silently.