♡Meeting with Inko♡

Midoriya sat at the dinner table with her mother and her boyfriend kirishima, they were getting along well. Except for when Katsuki called, demanding  to be put on speaker so Kirishima did what he said. Then the words "Are you aware that Kirishima took your daughter's virginity last night Auntie? " After hearing those words Kirishima scrambled to take Bakugou off speaker as he heard him snicker on the other side of the phone.

After excusing himself from the table and rushing to the bathroom to hush bakugou up, Midoriya was left with a task to explain to her mother what happened or to lie and say she didn't do anything weird with Kirishima.
"Are you sure he didn't touch you dear? Cause if so-" Midoriya interrupted "A..actual mom...Me and Kirishima..we..um have done "IT" last night.." Midoriya held her hands together, nervous waiting for her mother's response. "I see...but Izuku what if you get pregnant!? And he ditches you what are you gonna do?" Inko wiped angry tears away. "Mom I'm not pregnant, I can confirm that. I know my body" Inko stood up, startling Izuku "IZUKU I DIDN'T WANT YOU HAVING SEX UNTIL YOU WERE READY!! If I'm being honest.." Inko sighed, walking to the kitchen. "Mom...this is my last year at UA I'm 18 now...I'm fine" Izuku smiled.

Inko sighed "I guess your right...I just wasn't ready for my baby to grow up yet." Inko said coming back with a water and green tea. Inko sat the green tea in front of Midoriya and sat in her own set across from Izuku. "I know mom" Izuku says rubbing her mom's arm, offering a small smile. Kirishima comes back into the room and silently sits down. "Sorry I left for so long ma'am." Kirishima offers a warm smile, Inko glares at Kirishima glancing up and down at him. "Ma'am..I.." Inko sighs "I know what you two did Izuku told me." Kiri spares a desperate worried glance toward Deku, clearly panicked. Izuku only smiling, telling him it was okay with a small pat on his thigh.

~SOFT NSFW WARNING~

Kirishima returned the favor, placing his hand on Midoriya's thigh, just a bit higher. Izuku smiled as Kirishima changed the topic with Inko, making her smile. Kirishima's hand slides up into Midoriya's skirt, the tips of his fingers tracing her underwear line.

Midoriya jumped a bit in her chair, feeling Kirishima softly stroke her lips through her underwear, then pulling away leaving her flustered.

~♡Soft NSFW OVER♡~

Kirishima and Midoriya left Inko's apartment and made their way back to UA. "Izuu~" Kiri sang her nickname in a seductive but playful tone. Izuku started walking faster to avoid Kirishima's wandering hands. "Dont touch me I didn't appreciate that stunt you pulled in front of my mom Ejiro." Kirishima lifts his eyebrows, his playful smirk leaving his face. "Izu I'm sorry it upset you-" Izuku crossed her arms "It didn't upset me.." She trailed off continuing to speed walk to the gates of UA.

'It turned me on..'  obviously Izuku didn't want to do IT again for at least a week or two, I mean she had just talked to her mother, that'd be disrespecting her in some way, at least that's how Midoriya felt.

Once they were back in the dorms Midoriya's imaginary shell broke. "Listen Kiri..I'm not mad...what you did..it..turned me on..B..B BUT I DON'T WANNA DO IT! Cause we just talked to my mother, and...you saw how upset she was..so it'd be like going against her wishes or something. So..can you wait at least a week or two?" Kirishima blinked in confusion. "Yeah of course I can wait I'm not like sex hungry or anything.-" Kirishima smirked "-Your body is addicting though" Midoriya cleared her throat, clearly flustered.

"Yeah yeah sure" Izuku says putting her hands on her hips. Kirishima sat on his bed opening his arms for Midoriya to come through, Midoriya blushed and stepped over to Kiri, placing her hands gently on his shoulders as he held her lower waist and buried his face in her chest and upper stomach. Midoriya blushed, taking one of her hands to the back of Kirishima's head, slowly stroking him with her nails. Kiri looked up at Midoriya and smiled.

"Deku?"

"Hm?"

"Next time we do it I wanna make you feel good"

Ejiro smiled showing his pointy teeth, when he saw how red Midoriya's face had gotten at the comment he had just made.

"Did I fluster my baby?" He asks pulling her down on his lap. Midoriya held her head down. "Don't say such embarrassing things" Ejiro smiled. "Yeah sure, I know you love it."
Midoriya rolled her eyes. "Yeah okay" she smiles going in for a kiss.

So imma make the next chapter like the last one Question mark but it's just gonna be smut cause I've got a hisoillu holiday fanfic to write on archive of our own (if you wanna check it out my name on there is Saam and the only work I have out currently is "Just for the holidays" and I think it's bad personally.) So anyways your welcome to the next chapter that is just straight NSFW. No pun intended I swear.