Pebble and the big Rock

Izuku POV

I'm still getting use to going to Kirishima's room instead of my own even though it's been a month yet. Okay here's the story, I invited kacchan over to study with a few others that consist of Uraraka, Iida, Denki, and Kirishima. and myself so when kacchan did accept when hearing that Kiri was there I guess he changed his mind Then studying turned into a game of truth or dare suggested by Kirishima so then Kacchan got asked a exremely personal question I guess cause Iida covered my ears so I couldn't exactly hear, but then Kacchan's face turned really really red and he then blew my room up. (Denki asked him if he liked Kirishima) TheBigFisher how you like this love triangle -insert lenny face-. And since then I've been staying with Kiri.

*Present Time*

I was walking down the hall when I heard Shinsou call for me "Hey Midoriya! C'mere for a sec I need you" Shinsou called "Yes what's up?" I said walking over "We need a girl for this..." Shinsou then pulled out a jet black purple-ish tux "Is this a good thing to wear to a funral?" He asked "Hmm...I wouldn't wear it if it was a funral I'd save it for like a formal party or something...stick to black with a white shirt underneth" I said in a very playful yet serious tone. "Thanks Midoriya" He hugs me then waves goodbye and walks off in his usual monotone way, I make my way to the boys dorms and walk to Kirishima's and I always make sure to knock because I don't want to walk in on him with someone or changing...even though I do have a key I just think it's respectful because he didn't have to give up half of his room to me and did I forget to mention that my bed came? Yeah the left side is mine and Kiri gets the right and apperently the bathroom too? But I kept telling him that we can share it because I feel bad enough for him having to share with me in the first place.

Kiri tells me not to worry about it but thats all I worry about, that and keeping my grades up. Kirishima came into the room and stumbled to me looking embarressed his face was entirly red and he collapsed on my chest muttering something in my chest. "M..idorya..Bakugo likes me" He finally said after a couple of minutes. I held Kirishima by the back of his head and back sitting on my bed while he got comfortable between my legs snuggling up to me laying on my chest while he continues to tell me what happened. We were now lying complely down while kiri was dozing off from me rubbing his back and slowly scratching his head. I have pretty long nails and I used to do this with my family and the girls sometimes. Suddenly the door bust open and there was kacchan standing there staring at me. "H..hi kacchan..." I said in a low whisper.