Bakugou

Bakugou stood in Kirishima and Deku's doorway for what felt like forever until he finally screamed "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO FUCKERS DOING!?" Katsuki screamed seething at Midoriya as she uncovered Kirishima's ears "I was just-" She was cut off, Bakugou glared at her with so much hatred "You damn nerd! Always trying to butt in where nobody asked you to!" Izuku admitted that his words hurt and stung like venom, but she was only trying to do her part as a helpful supportive friend to Kirishima and everyone else when they needed her. Izuku sat Kirishima down on her bed and slid off before walking up to Bakugou, face to face, chest to chest. Her breathing was ragged while her eyes were glazed with anger "I am only doing my part as a good friend KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" Izuku's eyebrows knitted together in frustration, Bakugou noticed this and the fact that she had used his real full name and raised her voice towards him which was new to him and everyone around the area "Damn Deku you got some balls talking shit to me like that." He sighed and pushed past her, she stood her ground crossing her arms as she watched him pick Kirishima up effortlessly. "Anyway nerd, this hair for brains moron was supposed to answer a question I had earlier.." He said walking past "And if you ever raise your voice toward me again you'll be in for it."

Izuku sighed and rolled her eyes. she never raised her voice toward anyone before but it gave her a sense of relief...must be why bakugou yells a lot..? she silently thought to herself.

Izuku POV

I walked back into the room after Kacchan left, I closed the door behind me and locked it, I pulled out some of my drawers pulling out my pajama shirt and some panties. I layed them out on my bed as I began to strip from my clothes and hopped in the shower.
I heard a knock at the door when I turned the water off, grabbing my towel I wrapped up and yelled "One second!" I opened the door even though I was drenched head to toe. It was Denki? "H..hey Denki? What's up?" I asked hiding behind the door, peeking out to see Kaminari. "Sorry Midoriya bad timing? B..but the question I had was what happened just now?" I lifted an eyebrow and invited him in, grabbed my clothes off the bed, walking into the bathroom to change. "What do you mean what happened?" I said fixing my hair "Well its just you never call bakugou by his full real name so...I and all the others were concerned for his well being that is cause, you may be cute and all but your still one scary lady Midoriya" Denki chuckled as I walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed in pj's. "Oh well kacchan was being a pain so I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine." I said clenching my fist "So what brings you here to my humble place" I said cheerfully "Well just to ask you that and to tell you something else" I raised my eyebrows and sat down next to denki telling him to go on "W..well Bakubro and Kiri met in middle school and I know you and Bakubro are childhood friends but Kiri told me when we were first getting to know each other that he had a crush on baku and Bakugo recently told Jiro he had a crush on Kiri so if they get together Kirishima might be taken from you..also he might be bringing bakugou over and I don't like that idea so I thought telling you would be helpful." Denki explained.

I folded my hands together and placed my head between my arms and sighed for a while Denki left a minute ago I lied to him and told him I'd figure something out, but the truth is I also have feelings for Kirishima...What Am i supposed to do? I don't want kacchan ruining my chance but I don't wanna steal Kiri away and have kacchan hate me even more in the process, I leaned more against my arms and my bed as I released another long sigh, I felt like crying but I'm not sad just angry and hurt...I bet I was the last one to know. I feel so dumb why haven't I caught on like everyone else did?