'Pebble'

Kirishima POV

I woke up in my room as usual but then I remembered that Midorya spent the night...and she was on the floor? No..On the couch Try again kiri she's right next to you BAKA! And there she was.. in one of my overnight shirts snuggled up in a ball wrapped in blankets "Awww she's so cute" I didn't relize I said that out loud until Midorya opened her eyes. "H..huh..? Oh good morning Kirishima~kun" She rubbed her eyes as she sat up and yawned "It's like watching a kitten wake up...so cute!" I said as I felt my heart being squezed by her cuteness. She stood up and searched my dorm room for her uniform.

Flashback to last night

Hey Midoriya I think my dorm can be of use to you since yours is being...demolished (Her dorm was be remodled because of  Katsuki's explostions) "Could we really share a dorm kiri!? You don't mind sharing with a girl!?" She exlaimed excitedly curious "No of course I don't mind It wouldn't be manly at all to say no to a girl as cute as you and the fact that your in need to tut tut that is a no no" I giggled with Midoriya seeing her smile like that is heartwarming even the manliest of all men couldn't say she wasn't precious and if they denied it they'd defintly be lying, Midoriya went by the remainder of her dorm room to grab her things Such as clothes, toothbrush and etc. She came by with a gym bag with her personal items but due to whatever things sensei aiazwa was talking about Midoriya's bed won't be in until next month, so we have to either sleep in the same bed or I sleep on the couch and there is no way in HELL I'm putting Midoriya on the floor or couch she deserves a bed and much much more that I cn offer. As I was discussing this with her she told me she'd rather us share a bed then ether of us on the floor or couch because we would loose sleep because of it.

Flashback over

Midoriya was in the bathroom getting ready like normal I would get ready outside in "our room" while she did what she needed to. When Midoriya and I were done we'd walk out together even though Class B's Monoma was almost always a problem picking on Midoriya for sharing a dorm with a boy because apperntly all boys are beasts and can't control themselves once they've locked their eyes on what the want. Psh whatever. Unlike Bakugou and the other boys (Besides Iida cause he's baby) I know how to control myself and I'm respectful to Midoriya's needs and privacy which is why I gave up my bathroom for her. It took a while for her to actully come to "my" dorm instead of hers all the time so I came up with a nickname for her..."Pebble" She squealed everytime I would call her that in front of everyone "Hey pebble!!" I screamed for Midoriya "Kirishima!!! I told you not to call me that in public!!!!" Midoriya's reactions are so cute how could I not!?