Chapter 5

Kirishima blinked as he felt something soft shift underneath him. He assumed it was just a fluffed pillow so he put his hand on it. After a few seconds he heard a yelp, had he squeezed it too hard "Kirishima...that hurts" He heard a female voice say, as he sat up quickly without realizing he instinctively put his hand on Midoriya's other breast. "K..kiri while I enjoy the attention could you not fondle me so early?" Midoriya asked blushing covering her mouth with the back of her hand. "Midoriya what is that supposed to mean!?" Kirishima panicked moving his hands to the side of her head. "O..oh I..I was just kidding" She said moving her head to look up at Kirishima.

"Haha...relax...I'm just playing around..." Midoriya giggled sitting up but soon fell silent, she looked off to the side, as if something were bothering her. Kirishima noticed this so he asked "Midoriya is there something wrong? W...was it something I did last night!? I..IF IT IS-" Midoriya cut him off with another fake laugh "No, no it's fine"  'Kiris seems happy with that answer...I'm glad then'  She smiled weakly. "Well we should get up and get some breakfast, hm?" She said springing off the bed leaving Kiri to look up at her, like a child that's just be caught stealing.."Midoriyyyyaaaaa what's wronnnngggg??? Is it me? Did i do something bad???" Kiri clung onto Deku's sleeve gently rocking her back and forth. "No It's just....I wanna ask you...what happened between you and Kacchan but Th...that's none of my b..business!! A..and I'd be invading y..your privacy as...as your bestfriend...well roommate..." Midoriya sighed sadly at the end of her explanation, Kirishima had wrapped his hands around Midoriya's waist and sat her down in his lap on the edge of the bed. "There we go" Kiri said adjusting his hands to fit loosely around her waist but strong enough so she couldn't escape easily. Not that she would try to anyway, She liked having Kiri's attention to herself 
"What a selfish request"  Midoriya thought to herself as Kiri rested his chin on her shoulder "If you wanted to know all you had to do was ask" Kirishima said slightly teasing Midoriya by talking in a low tone of voice and gliding his hands up and down her waist making her blush and jump at the change in tone. "What's the matter pebble cat got your tongue?"  Kiri continued to tease poor Midoriya "Kiri please stop...y..your embarrassing me" Midoriya whimpered out "why I wanna tease you more..." Kiri said kissing Midoriya's ear "besides who am I embarrassing you in front of? Would you like me to do this in front of everyone in the lobby? In the classroom? During training?" Kirishima says as he bites gently on Midoriya's soft spot on her neck "K..Kiri!! Y..your really confusing today!! What's with you!!" Midoriya didn't mind a change in persona every once in a while, she did it herself, but for Kirishima the bouncy baby, sunshine, wholesome nugget being this NSFW has to be illegal!

Kirishima asked if he could go a bit further up Midoriya's shirt "Kiri if you go any further then you'll be fondling my chest "Exactly" Kiri asked but didn't do anything once Midoriya said it was alright. "Alright then I'll use that to embarrass you later! Kiri said pulling Deku into a bone crushing hug. " H..huh? What does that mean?" Midoriya asked as Kiri plopped her down next to him " You will see later during class....hmm maybe during lunch or training...Maybe freetime who knows!?" Kiri says shrugging as he walked to his closet.

Midoriya sat in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower, thinking about what happened with Kiri "was he serious  or was he playing around? MY POOR BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!!!'" Midoriya let out a  sigh of frustration before stepping into the shower to clear her head. School was in an hour so she had some time to think it over and avoid Kirishima once they got to school. She didn't want him groping her in front of everybody especially Katsuki he would probably murder her in cold blood just cause he can and he'd finally have a reason too even if it's bad.