Accepting Confessions

'It had been two weeks since Kirishima and bakugou 'broke up' but then again Kirishima did say something about the relationship being temporary for whatever reason'
Midoriya thought to herself, while she was staring at her dorm ceiling arms behind her head and her legs crossed. "MIIIIDOOOORRRRIIIYYYAAA~" Kirishima sang as he came into their shared dorm. "Let's do it tonight!" He said enthusiastically, puffing excited steam from his nose. "Do what and what the hell are you so excited for..?" Midoriya says sitting up on her knees. "You knoooow~ the deed, the sexy sexy time, touchy touch time" Kirishima says making grabby hands walking toward Midoriya. "You mean...you want to..." Deku trailed off her face heating up "Kirishima!!" He chuckled "Save that for later tonight."He winked as Deku's face got redder by the second.

~Timeskip first class~ WARNING THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER

'Damnit it's really working it's magic down there huh..' Deku joked to herself in hopes to forget about the maxed out vibrator that Kirishima had placed there this morning before leaving. Deku didn't think much of it until it slowly started to vibrate and make her slick in her folds. She tried her hardest to stay focused and take notes and not scream out, but that proved more of a challenge than originally expected. In hopes to slowly work the vibrtor out of her she would shake her leg or occasionally grind on her chair, little by little so nobody would notice, but nothing but failed attempts in her fate, and it's not like she could fish it out herself in the middle of class it would look wrong if someone saw.

Midoriya would let out the occasional low moan, sigh or gasp anytime she felt like she needed to let it out 'I don't know how much longer I can last...I'm gonna cum...!' Midoriya screamed in her head scribbling down notes crossing her legs and shifting them every so often. All the while kirishima sat back and enjoyed the show. Suddenly deku's hand shot up in the air, starling anyone near "Yes Midoriya?" Mr. Aiazwa answered "May I go to the bathroom it's an emergency." She said squeezing her legs shut. "Sure make it quick." Aiazwa says turning back to the board as Midoriya practically flies out of the room. She was eager to cum in peace and take that pesky vibrator out.

Once in a stall she was grateful the bathroom was empty. Midoriya lifted her skirt and immediately dropped her panties, she sat down on the toilet seat with her legs spread finally cumming into the toilet leaving her a bit disheveled. Midoriya knew she wanted that pesky thing out asap but half of her wanted to leave it in...'what is wrong with me!? Its distracting me! I need this out! But..if I take it out..where am I gonna put it..? Should I break it?"  All while Midoriya was thinking of possibilities for the pesky toy's fate, the speed suddenly shot up from medium to max in an instant, causing her to throw her head back jolting at the sudden feeling, she could practically feel Kirishima smirking right now. Oh how she wanted to punch him and kiss him and prove him wrong but...she couldn't do it.

So she spread herself out to get to her folds opening them to reach for the vibrator that was abusing her entrance. "Almost...almost.." Midoriya didn't realize this but she had missed the rest of class, it was lunch time now, and she was still trying to grasp at something that kept sinking deeper until it hit just the right bundle of nerves within her causing her to clap a hand over her mouth and scream into it. 'Damnit damnit damnit it!' Midoriya stamped her foot into the bathroom floor, her toes curled as the vibration began again "Oh shit...I'm gonna cum again..fuck.." Midoriya whispers to herself taking her hands away from her core. Midoriya felt herself cum again afterwards feeling extremely sensitive to any touch near her core. And that damn vibrator wasn't helping she wanted it out NOW.

Midoriya whined as she finally got hold of the vibrator slowly and gently pulling it out, it was covered in her juices. Midoriya winced at the sudden cold air on her clit, after cleaning up. She pulled up her panties and washed her hands flushing the vibrator down the toilet with her other fluids.