First Day of Lessons

"Hermione... Hermione wake up" Draco whispered as I slowly woke from my pleasant dreams.

" Hey i was having a nice dream then" i complained, grumbling as i closed my eyes once again because the pesky blonde had opened my curtains.

Turning over i felt the bed dip on my left so i opened my eyes once again to see the blonde in question sitting and smirking down at me.

" come on, we're late for breakfast so i made you some, it's downstairs and your new class schedule is with it, you have ten minutes to eat and sort out school books for the day and then half an hour to get dressed and down to your first lesson, which will now be our first lesson" he chuckled.

" fine, i'm getting up" i grumbled before throwing my sheets to the side and climbing out of bed, showing him my short pyjammas and long legs as i left the room.

" you know, you're not very agreeable when you're sleepy" he sniggered, smirking as he followed me out.

" so i've been told, you see i'm not really a morning person" i replied, mumbling to myself about having to get up early for stupid school.

" i sorta guessed" he smiled, sitting next to me to finish his own breakfast.

Once finished i left the small kitchenette and headed to my room to change into my clothes for the day. On the way up i glanced at my class  schedule and groaned:

Am First period-Potions, Ravenclaw

Second period-Potions, Ravenclaw

Break

Third period- Care of Magical Creatures, Gryffindor (i'd have to see Harry and Ron; meaning i'll have to answer like fifty questions)

Lunch

Fourth period- Transfiguration, Gryffindor

Fifth period- D.A.D.A , Hufflepuff

Dinner

Astronomy, Gryffindor

I quickly showered, brushed my teeth etc. completed the rest of my morning routine and decided to put on a natural style of makeup, before sorting my bag and getting dressed in my checkered shirt and blue skinny jeans, pulling on my tanned Ugg boots before walking back downstairs with my bag on my shoulder.

" Draco! Do you have the same lessons as me?" i called as i reached the stairs, seeing as he was still in the kitchenette, washing up.

" i'm pretty sure i do yeah, seeing as we didn't pick them this year, Mcgonogal thinking we need a variety and normalsy after the war" he replied, strolling into the sitting room casually.

" shall we head down to Potions then?" i asked as he picked up his own bag.

"sure" he smiled, before i hooped my arm in his and we exited the common room.

" so how do you think today will go?... You know, having to answer the questions and everything, i'm pretty sure we'll both get the same amount" he stated halfway down the corridor.

" i really don't know, i mean yes we'll probobly get questions but we'll have to wait and see how that goes won't we... oh speaking of questions i have one for you" i answered softly.

" and that would be" he queried, raising a perfectly sculpted eyebrow in suspicion.

" would you sit with me in lessons and at lunch and dinner, i don't know many people in Slytherin obviously and you're the only person so far that i can have a conversation with, may make things easier you know?" i explained curiously.