Silence in the library

The library was silent, save for the hushed whispers of students opposite studying and the rustling of pages turning. Draco couldn't keep his eyes off Hermione as she scanned the shelves for the book she needed. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun, with loose strands framing her face. She was wearing glasses, a recent addition, and Draco found himself wondering what she would look like if she took them off and let her hair down.

He could feel the bond between them growing more settled with each passing day. It was a magnetic pull that drew him to her, and he knew she could feel it too. He sensed her desire for him, and it only served to fuel his own. He leaned against the stacks, watching her intently.

"Draco," Hermione warned softly, sensing his desire for her through their bond. "We have too much to do today."

He laughed, a slight smirk gracing his features. "I didn't do anything."

She turned to face him, a knowing smile on her lips. "I can feel you, remember?"

He took a step closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. "Mmm... I can feel you too," he whispered, kissing her neck. The scent of her perfume filled his nostrils, and he breathed her in deeply. He could feel the heat radiating off of her, and he knew that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

Hermione closed her eyes and leaned into him, letting out a soft sigh as he trailed kisses down her neck. She could feel their bond flaring to life with each passing kiss to her skin. She wanted to give herself over to it completely, but she knew that they couldn't. Not here, not now.

"Draco," she breathed, trying to regain control. "We can't do this here."

He pulled back, a wicked grin on his face. "I know," he whispered, taking her hand and leading her back through the stacks. "But we can't ignore this forever. We're mates, Hermione. It's only a matter of time before I have you again." he promised.

Hermione's heart pounded in her chest, and she could feel herself growing weaker with each step that they took. She knew that Draco was right. They were mates, and they couldn't ignore their feelings forever. But for now, they had to focus on the tasks at hand.

"We'll finish our studying for today," Draco whispered, as they walked back to their table. "And then, I'm taking you somewhere private, Mia. Somewhere we can enjoy ourselves fully".

Despite his promises of privacy Draco could only hold on for one more hour before he had to have her. After hurriedly packing away their study materials, causing Hermione to giggle, he took her by the hand and lead her from the room, they didn't get very far before he had her pushed up against the corridor walls, his hands at her waist his lips on hers.

The overwhelming need for her had not diminished since their bonding, if anything it had increased, but right now neither one of them had any complaints.

"Mmm... Draco" she moaned as he once more moved his lips to her neck, finding the sensitive point right above her collarbone to nip at her gently. "Draco... please" she gasped, her hands fisting the shoulders of his white pressed shirt.

"Come on Mia" he stated, grabbing her hand and dragging her further along the corridor, her knees nearly buckling as she ran along behind him, a fetching flush to her cheeks.

He led Hermione to an empty classroom, locking the door behind them. He wasted no time in pulling her into his arms and capturing her lips in a fiery kiss. The bond between them pulsed with energy as their bodies pressed together, desperate for more.

Their hands roamed over each other's bodies, igniting a fire within them that could not be tamed. Draco lifted Hermione up onto a desk, her legs wrapping around his waist as he deepened the kiss. The need for each other was overwhelming, consuming them both in a frenzy of desire. Clothes were quickly discarded, forgotten in a heap on the floor as they gave themselves over to passion.

Their bodies moved in perfect synchronization, each touch sending waves of pleasure through them. Hermione moaned softly as Draco's lips trailed down her neck, his hands exploring every inch of her skin. She arched against him, feeling the heat building between them with each passing moment.