Lingerie and its effect on the male species

Hermione's P.O.V.

You see there are two things you need to know about men:

1.Show them a little flesh and they go ape shit. 

2. Show them a lot and they're in overdrive. 

However, sometimes you get the shy guys, or those that are really into you so they try to protect your modesty by looking down at their feet rather than at your cleavage or any other part of your body that may be on show, these are the men you should look out for. They may be seated and could be sat there twiddling their thumbs with a pretty pink blush staining their cheeks; they're very easy to spot, you just have to see the signs. But there are some cases where a guy could be the type to see you in something tight or skimpy and vocalise what he would like to see you doing in that item of clothing or he could even begin to show you. I've had many an experience with both types of the male species, so I was very shocked on the early September day to find out that not only was Draco Malfoy both types but it made him even sexier that he was( which I didn't think possible by the way) 

So here's how it went: 

"Draco! Get ready! I'm going to come out in some selections of lingerie and I need you to tell me what looks best on me okay?!" I'd asked loudly as I put on my first item of underwear. 

"Ugh..Fine...I still don't see why I have to give my opinion, why can't one of the girls do it?" he responded grumpily as I heard him plonk himself down on one of the cushy chairs outside of the fitting rooms. 

"Because, as I've said, I need a males opinion, as you are of that species you fit the bill, so deal with it, besides I don't know why you're complaining so much as you get to see me in really tight; really revealing underwear, be grateful" I winked as I popped my head out of the changing room I was in. 

"Fine, just hurry up would ya" he replied quickly, for some reason agitated by my teasing. 

"Okay so here's the first one" I stated, exiting the small cubical in nothing but small lace, forest green panties and a tight corset around my bust which showed off my breasts more so than my usual crop tops, so it soon became my favourite item of clothing. "How does it look?" I'd asked as I viewed myself in the mirror, anticipating Draco's response. 

"Looks, good" he'd mumbled as I surveyed him through his reflection in the mirror as he stared at my body with a blush on his cheeks and his eyes wide. 

"What, what's wrong with it?" I had asked, seeing his face and turning around to place my hands on my hips. 

"Nothing, I'm just trying to keep some certain images of what activities could take place with you in that get up" he'd replied without missing a beat. 

"Oh and what would they be Mr. Malfoy?" I grinned, slowly walking over to him, a slight sway to my hips. 

" Oh you know, just a bit of fun that could take place between the two of us, whilst that little outfit is being purposefully ripped away from that delicious body of yours" he winked with a smirk as he stood and slowly strode over to where  I was standing, enjoying the view of what flesh he could see that was not hidden by the underwear I had on. 

"Oh really?" I grinned, placing my arms loosely on his shoulders and clasped my hands at the back of his head to pull him close as he placed his hands on my bare hips. 

"Yes really; now I think you should go and try on the rest of your choices before I decide to suddenly tear every bit of this flimsy fabric from your body"he smirked, his grip on my waist tightening with every word.

" I suppose I should go and change then aye darling " I winked before slipping out of his tight grasp and re-entering the changing rooms. 

"Please do hurry love, I want to return to Hogwarts before nightfall" he smoothly replied as I shut the small curtain separating the two of us. 

"Of course darling" I retorted as I quickly changed into the second ensemble, which was a pure white bra and lace suspenders over a mini thong; by the colour choice a girl would seem pure but with the design of the fabric it created a secretly sexy image. 

I slowly waltzed out of the changing cubicle and smirked as I watched his jaw drop at the sight of so much bare flesh; I could tell he was enjoying the view. He then shut his mouth slowly and began surveying my body as I smirked and spun for him slowly. 

"You like?" I winked, taking another step towards him once I had finished spinning for him. 

"Oh, I love it, never mind liking it, how many more are there for you to try on? " he queried softly. 

"Just one more, I only found three that I absolutely love so I'll have to come back another time if I want more" 

"Okay" he shrugged before going back to the small stool before the cubicle to wait for me to change again. 

"I'll only be a minute darling" I smiled cheekily as I walked back into the small changing room to try out my last piece. 

I then exited the petite room wearing a blood red camisole and lacy panties  and the same colour stiletto heals. 

"Okay, that one's my favourite " he smirked as he stood once more. 

" Good to know, I'm just going to get changed back in to my original clothes and then we can head back to the carriages in time for dinner" I replied with a smile before leaving once more. 

Two minutes later I had finished changing and we were on our way to the counter to purchase the items. 

"Will this be all?" the young girl at the desk asked politely. 

"Yes, thank you" I smiled gently. 

"Charge it to the Malfoy tab please" Draco then cut as I gasped in shock. 

"Yes sir" she replied as she placed all of the items in a bag for us. "Thanks you for shopping at Night Owl Trends, I hope you have a good day" she then added as she handed the bags over to me. 

"Thank You" I smiled before we left the store. 

"Why did you do that Draco?" I asked as I slapped his arm once we were on the path to the carriages once more. 

"Do what?" he queried innocently.

"Don't play dumb Draco it doesn't suite you, Why did you pay for all my stuff? I wanted to pay for my dresses and my underwear but you 'charged it to the Malfoy account' Why?" I questioned quickly. 

"Because I wanted to treat you, now accept the gift and smile, you can't take them back and I wouldn't let you even if you could, okay?" 

"Ugh fine" I sighed before we both entered a carriage and sat in a comfortable silence on our way back to the school.