Malfoys And Their Drama

Malfoy Manor 

"Draco, Miss Granger...a pleasure as always but what do I owe this visit?" Lucius Malfoy queried with a raised eyebrow. 

" Why didn't you tell me of our veela heritage father?" Draco asked, cutting straight to the chase. 

Lucius simply stood their gaping like a fish in reply before he seemed to physically and mentally shake himself out of his shocked stupor. 

"Lets have some tea and I'll explain all...Neeney!" Lucius then stated before calling for the house elf. 

"Yes Master" the small elf smiled with a POP! "Whats can I do for master? Neeney is happy to help Master Malfoy" she grinned, playing with her M embroidered dress as her ears perked up at her master. 

"Neeney, please prepare some tea for us in the sun room, we'll be heading there now" he replied. 

"Yes Master" the small elf grinned before popping away once more. 

Malfoy sun room - 

" Thank you Neeney" the Malfoy patriarch stated as they entered the room. 

" So? Father?" Draco queried waiting for his answers. 

"Well. I myself am not a Veela, your mother is" he began, pausing to take a sip of his tea. " I of course was her mate, and we hoped it wouldn't pass on to you.. you see your mother was only 1 eighth veela and it doesn't always pass on from mother to son, and there is even less chance with her level of heritage. However, it is a strong gene and so we were waiting until your eighteenth to tell you if the blood asserted itself. Now tell me, how did you find out?" 

"Hermione" Draco smiled at the girl beside him before he continued. " I'm extremely protective of her, especially around males, my eyes have turned black and I've grown fangs either with protectiveness or responding emotions to Hermione. She figured it out and suggested we talk to you so..." the youngest blonde explained calmly. 

"Ah of course, I should have guessed, you've found your mate so your blood has asserted itself early. At least you have more time for the bonding ritual, normally its the year from your eighteenth to your nineteenth." the eldest of the Malfoy men nodded. 

" Sir if I may interject, whilst I'm quite knowledgeable of most if not all magical creatures or blood lines, I'm not fully informed of the bonding ritual. Would you mind explaining?" Hermione asked curiously. 

"Yes of course Miss Granger, well the bonding ritual involves Draco's fangs as you may already know. His fangs contain a poison which is only poisonous to those who aren't his mate, naturally. You will have to consummate your relationship" he cleared his throat slightly at this " and in the process of this Draco will bite you, or mark you. After this time, you will be able to sense where the other is, and each other's emotions. You'll be finely tuned with each other once this has taken place." the elder explained. 

"Why do the Malfoys always have some kind of Drama around them?" Hermione wondered aloud. 

"comes with the title" both men replied simultaneously before all three chuckled.