A Normal Day At Hogwarts?

After finally returning back to the school once their meeting with Lucius had concluded, the two heads decided upon sleep being the best option to maintain their sanity for the following day. 

"Draco" Hermione whispered gently as she shook the blonde to wake for the day. 

"Mm-mm Hermione..."the blonde groaned before he pulled her to him in his sleep, causing the girl to squeal. "What? What?" then came the alarmed questioning of the blonde as he awoke to her outburst. 

"You just surprised me is all" she grinned. "come on its time to get up, we have to go  to breakfast some time" she smiled softly. 

"All right..." he grumbled " what happened to not being a morning person?" 

"Well, I woke up early and thought what the heck " she shrugged. 

Hermione's P.O.V.

I very dearly hoped that today would not be as eventful as the past week, hoping against hope that today would just be a normal day of lessons, especially as today is the beginning of a new week, ready for a fresh start. 

I decided upon my red plaid skater dress for the day. I styled it out with my black leather jacket and my ripped fishnet tights, all to be finished with my black Dr. Martens. All in all I was pretty pleased with my choice of clothing for the day, feeling confident that I could tackle anything that came my way. 

"you ready?" Draco queried as he entered her room. 

" yeah coming " I replied with a grin, taking his hand in mine as we left. 

I stopped suddenly causing Draco to give me a puzzled look as I came to my realisation. "Holly cricket!" I exclaimed " We need to tell Mcgonogal about your traits! She'll need to know of course, we'll have to have our rooms changed to accommodate your blood asserting itself because you'll become very possessive, Merlin this will take a while" i breathed, explaining myself quickly. 

" Just breathe Mia, it's fine, we'll go see her after breakfast before potions, i'm sure Slughorn won't mind our absence if its necessary" he responded coolly. 

"But we can't miss more lessons! We already missed half a day last week and that was the first week! We'll have to speak to her quickly and hope she lets us get on" i replied as i began pulling him towards the great hall again.

" There's the bookworm I know and love" he grinned " don't worry if we do have to miss another lesson we can catch up, besides i'm sure you've already done the reading and Pansy  will happily pass on any notes we need" 

" okay" I sighed "  thank you" 

"what for?" he asked. 

" calming me down, it's just there's so much to be done and just because i have this whole new look and attitude doesn't mean i don't care  about my studies, or the fact that you're going to be going through a lot soon. Your blood may have started to assert itself early but it doesn't mean the process is complete, it wont be done until your birthday or after, there's no way of knowing how it will play out now that its started.  We'll of course have to go to the library and research your lineage to ensure we know all of it" i explained 

" yes of course Mia, now lets go and get breakfast then we talk to Mcgonogal and go from there" he smirked, clearly enjoying my caring for him, or perhaps my panic, although both are likely with the blonde. 

Thanking my lucky stars that aside from my little panic attack, today had started okay, I hoped the rest of the day would continue along the same lines. 

Perhaps we could finally have a normal day at Hogwarts, although this is a magic school; so I'm not too sure what normal is anymore. 

Sorry for the late upload guys, I've recently started University and have been settling in. Hopefully I'll be able to update more often for you guys now. :D