Shopping!

"Draco! You ready to go?" Hermione called as she ran down the stairs of their common room.

"Ready!" he replied as he finished pulling on his coat.

"okay! i'm right here" she chuckled as she came up behind him.

"well sooorry" he teased " you shouted first" he grinned as she smiled up at him.

"Okay, come on lets go" she replied, taking his hand and pulling him out of the room and down the corridor.

They quickly walked down each corridor and arrived at the carriages, Draco helping her into one so they could begin their ride down to Hogsmeade.

"So where are we going first?" he asked as she got comfortable once the carriage started moving.

"Gladrags, then there's this new boutique opened up by Scrivenshafts which sells Pj's and lingerie, Ginny tells me it's amazing" she explained with a smile.

"Okay, sounds like it's going to be a long day" he smirked, wrapping an arm around the brunette.

"Yep, get used to it" she winked happily.

The carriage slowly pulled to a halt and chatter of other students could be heard as they exited their individual carriages. Draco calmly stepped out of the carriage and turned to help her out, but rather than simply taking her hand he took her by the waist and lifted her, causing her to laugh lightly with a large smile sent his way. Many of the students watched the odd couple with a strange sense of relief, the two oblivious to the many stares, although knew of the reaction their strange relationship had created.

"Draco? Can i ask you something?" she queried softly.

"sure, anything you want love" he replied softly, wrapping his arm about her.

"Do you really think I've gone bad, like everyone says, you know like how they're saying I've been corrupted and that nonsense or do you believe something else?" she asked quietly.

" well to be honest, i think you've always been like this, just that now you've had the confidence to show it, to let people know who you are and stand up for your beliefs. In all honesty i don't know why people are so shocked, i mean there's always been these little hints that you've given off, they just didn't care enough to look" he answered softly.

"interesting...Draco?...What am i to you?" she then questioned, looking up at him cautiously.

"well, i've deduced we're friends, but after the other day i don't know, seeing as it hasn't happened again, although i have a feeling some things are fine as they are, we'll take the change as it comes." he responded, looking her in the eye also.

"Good to know" she smiled before he opened the door to Gladrags shocking her as she hadn't realised they'd walked that far already.

"Ah, miss Granger, it's been so long! what can i do for you today?" Alanna the store clerk asked, hugging the brunette close.

"Alanna! So good to see you! Well your style in clothing has always amazed me, ever since you picked out my beautiful dress for the Yule Ball all those years ago, although now i need your expertise, Lucius Malfoy has asked to formally meet me over dinner and i need to go to the Malfoy family ball by formal invitation, i need some killer outfits for each and i'm looking for some just simple dresses i can wear on the town, you obviously know Draco, he's here to give me a males opinion on the clothing styles... so? Can you help me?" The brunette smiled, looking hopeful to the other girl in the store.

" Oh of course!" the girl exclaimed, a large grin now on her face.

A/N: I know it's short but I thought it would be good to give you a more in depth look at their relationship.