chapter fourty six

*a year ago*

don't do it hwa, you can't
seonghwa thought to himself as he face palms himself trying to hold back his tears.

"3pm flight to tokyo,japan is now boarding soon. please make your way to gate o34d1. i repeat o34d1" the female voice spoke over the speaker catchy your attention.

seonghwa wanted the one person to come. though he didn't get a response from him, he just hoped he stopped him.

of course seonghwa didn't want to go, but he had to make this decision in the most oddest way ever.

about a few minutes pass and seonghwa is still waiting by the entrance of the airport.

"3pm flight to tokyo,japan is now boarding. please make your way to gate 034d1. i repeat o34d1. gate 034d1 is now boarding." the female speaker spoke once again.

seonghwa had no choice but to go to his designated flight.

he was devastated. he didn't come.

seonghwa tried to hold everything and he did. he made it to the gate and waited in line. still hesitating to look around for the short boy.

but no sign.

so with that, he boarded on the plane.

_____________

seonghwa sat down on the couch between jongho and mingi as they were watching some random soccer channel.

"hey why didn't yunho here?" jongho asks mingi who was laying back on the couch.

"c'mon, you think he'd really be here watching soccer with us?" mingi questions back with his hand in the air.

"i've been here for two weeks and he still hasn't come and said hi except for that one encounter at the bar the other day." seonghwa shakes his head as mingi shrugs his shoulders.

"also how'd you guys just get together?" seonghwa raises his eyebrows.

"i guess we were just meant to be" mingi smirks earning a scoff from seonghwa and jongho.

"jongho you should be last one doing anything, you're in a relationship?" seonghwa furrowed his face

"yeah whatever" jongho chuckles. "and in a good one" he continued.

"that brings me to say, how come you've never met anyone in japan? you didn't want to fulfill your needs or something?" mingi looks with seonghwa with a worried face.

"i- i don't know. i just didn't i guess" seonghwa looked down at his bottle of beer in his hand as jongho patted seonghwas shoulder in comfort.

"is it him?" jongho asks as he leaned down closer to seonghwa.

seonghwa didn't say anything but took another gulp of his beer.

some time later,

"alright i'll see you guys later" seonghwa opened door leading for jongho and mingi to leave his apartment.

"i'll let you know if anything" jongho looks up to seonghwa as he nods.

jongho and mingi make both of their ways out of his apartment and closes the door lightly.

seonghwa sits back down on the couch and sighs throwing his head back.

why? why him? right now?"
seonghwa face palms himself and sighs once again
_____________

the next day, seonghwa got up and decided to run some errands by himself.

he got ready and he decided to not drive his car and instead to just walk.

he left his apartment complex and walked around the mini park that was near his house with a cup of coffee that he had grabbed a while ago after leaving.

about two hours of just walking around his neighborhood he went back into his apartment complex since it was starting to rain.

with no doubt seonghwa turned around and saw someone with black hair.

he looked strangely familiar but seonghwa couldn't look away.

seonghwa walked over to the black haired boy and turned him around from his shoulders.

"hongjoong?" seonghwa asked the big question with his hands on the boys shoulder.

seonghwa looked at the boy and the other looked at him back.

the look on seonghwas face was indescribable.

the look on the dark haired boy was yet observing to of the taller male.

they were both in shock of the view coming to one another.

"i missed you!" seonghwa spoke, leaning into the boy giving him a tight hug.

the hug was filled with guilt and happiness.

the boy didn't hug him back but slowly lifted up his arms to wrap himself around the taller male.

though his face expression explained it all.

a/n:

sorry i made it short and the late update but i kinda had to since i have finals coming up and i have a lot of missing assignments that i have to turn in so i hope you understand 🥲

but anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter cause i surely am not. 😭
-noelia