chapter twenty three | coffee

jongho was supposed to meet yeosang for dinner last night but somehow jongho couldn't make it.

to no shock at all, jongho kept thinking of what happened the afternoon prior.

jongho looked at how happy yeosang looked with han in front of him. which made yeosang frown a bit.

jongho decided to text han to try an clear up the situation.

hannie 👙

jongho
hey han

han
hey jong
what's up?

jongho
ah yeah nothing much
but yesterday i was walking by campus and i saw you with yeosang at the coffee shop.

han
oh yeah i forgot to tell you back at the house the other day.
we actually became good friends.
he seems like such a nice person.
better treat him good before i take him into my own hands.

jongho
yeah yeah he's mine

han
🥺😖 yeah 👌🏻
*read*

jongho wasn't too worried after but still felt a little jealous.

------
a few hours into the day, yeosang went to his dorm and rested up.

yeosang got a notification on instagram.

@hanpuffbean

hannie
hey yeosang

yeosang
oh hey han

hannie
i was wondering if you would want to go see my dance studio. it's huge.

and maybe some boba 👉🏻👈🏻🥺

yeosang
oh yeah sure of course.
and i definitely have to ask you what your boba order is.

hannie
well either taro with 3j and regular 3j
and sometimes peach tea
what about you?
you seem like a milk tea

yeosang
mmh close haha
but i also like taro or strawberry milk tea
and regular because who doesn't

hannie
damn you know your bubbles
😌

yeosang
yes definitely
but when am i going to see your dance studio? 😖

hannie
well when are you free??

yeosang
i have off tomorrow and friday around 6

hannie
perfect!!
so friday
🥺🥺

yeosang
oh my god yess of course
can't wait.

yeosang didn't mind to how it would be a bother to jongho. han and yeosang became really good friends and they seemed to like each other as friends.

yeosang wanted to get to know han better but since jongho has been busy with so much work lately, he hasn't been able to hangout with him.

he took the time to hangout with han.

jongho on the other hand didn't know what was going on with them but didn't seem to really care.

-----

the next day yeosang was actually pretty excited to see the hans dance studio.

but it wasn't time yet so he just waited patiently.

yeosang met with wooyoung and hongjoong since san was with felix.

"okay no if there's 3 balloons, and one popped because of a needle there's two more left. i don't see what's wrong" yeosang brushed through his hair with his fingers in comfusion

"no sang, there's one more left. one balloon" wooyoung slightly raises his voice at the end of his statement.

"what? wooyoung your confusing me?" yeosang slammed his head in his hands.

"wooyoung are you like testing us or something. cause if you are. it's okay. we're here for you" hongjoong patted wooyoungs shoulder while shaking his head and eyes.

"oh my god no wooyoung, i just wanted to make you guys annoyed. i guess it worked." wooyoung giggled

"you suck wooyoung" yeosang rolled his eyes while giggling.

the three boys continued to hangout with each other.
but the only thing that was on yeosangs mind was friday.

he doesn't know if it's han or his dance studio but he just can't stop thinking about it.

so sorry for the short chapters lately but i'm really busy with school and yesterday i had a little panic attack due to all the stuff i have to do. it's just really stressful and my anxiety has started to act up again.

and honestly i have no idea what this chapter is but i am going to be writing a lot soon so don't worry.

just stay tuned with me 🥺❤️

-noelia