chapter thirty

the four boys in a silver car arrive to a big house with a blue and white symbol labels on the front of the house.

"this is a legit frat party, isn't it?" hongjoong spoke as he stepped out of the car.

"yeah dude, we're in south ridge" san steps out the car as he keys were swirling around his finger.

the four boys walked up the steps and into the house to find it swarmed with people and puddles of spilt beer.

"hey san, what up?" a deep australian voice came running up to san.

"hey chan" san chest bumped him as they both screamed out.

"oh sorry guys, this is chan from south ridge. he transferred freshman year." san wrapped his arm around chan.

"hey guys, i'm from australia! beers in the back"chan giggled out loud.

"well we'll meet you in a little bit. and please stops using that phrase " san exclaimed and they both giggled and walked off.

"alright well, who's ready to party" san screamed as he ran off quickly with wooyoung and hongjoong and yeosang following behind them.

the boys partied with the people around them, enough to make noise, except for yeosang who was sitting on the couch with a red cup in his hand looking sadder than ever.

the three party boys didn't want to bother him. so they continued to party.

a few hours in the party, hongjoong had fell alseep in a room while wooyoung and san were probably making out somewhere like they usually do.

yeosang went to go use the bathroom before checking up on hongjoong.

"oh sorry, is there a line?" yeosang lightly shouted over the loud pop music playing to a short female.

"yeah" the female nodded and turned her head back around towards the door.

minutes passed, and yeosang was still waiting. he decided to go to the basement hoping there wouldn't be as much people waiting for the bathroom.

"oh c'mon" yeosang whined yet again at the line he saw out the bathroom downstairs.

the line was short so he waited again.

as soon as yeosang used the bathroom he opened the door and it hit someone's back.

"oh, i'm so sorry" yeosang closed the door to the bathroom and turned around.

"han?" yeosang spoke shockingly. "what are you doing here?" he continued with a shocked expression on his face.

"oh hey yeosang! uh a few of my friends brought me here! it's nice to see you!" han giggles between his words.

he sounded drunk and most likely was.

"are you okay?" yeosang walked closer to han.

"oh yeah, i only had a like what? three cups? yeah!" han smiled widely.

"oh okay then" yeosang smiled as he was going to start walking away.

"wait yeosang! did you come here alone?" han spoke immediately

"oh no, i came with a few friends. but i'm there chaperone tonight so i only had two bottles tonight" yeosang smiled.

"oh d-do you wanna go sit down maybe?" han stuttered his words.

"oh uhh okay, but let me go check on someone first" yeosang nodded at han as a single for him to go.

yeosang went back upstairs to go check on hongjoong to make sure he was okay. when he opened the door to the bedroom he was still asleep. yeosang locked the door so that nobody can walk in. by the time hongjoong gets up he can unlock it.