chapter fourty three

the door was open, leaving stares between the two males.

"w-what are you doing here?" mingi breaks eye contact.

"i wanted to see you" the tall male walks forward as mingi steps back.

yunho noticed but didn't do anything.

mingi opened the door more freely let let yunho in. they both walked drastically to the living room.

mingi sat down with no expression on his face. he couldn't recall what he was feeling since those feelings had just went away.

is he mad? sad? happy?

he had no idea but once he saw yunho, that just triggered him to the fullest.

yunho finally sat down next to mingi not knowing what to do.

yunho did come in with full intentions of mingi lashing out. or at least mentioning something about his leave.

"what took you so long?" mingi took a deep breath to break the awkwardness between the two.

"i decided to stay longer because mingi... they gave me such good offers. they were proud of my work and i got to see more places and meet more people-,"

"i'm sure you have" mingi cut off yunho with his expression clearly showing that he was giving off some type of weird tension.

"w-what do you mean?" yunho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"nothing yunho... i just don't understand why you didn't tell us" mingi looked at yunho raising his voice.

"well cause i didn't have time. i wanted to tell you guys and i'm sorry for leaving you guys out but this was for me."

"and what about me?" mingi looked at yunhos eyes with nothing but sadness and yunho knew it.

"you said that you were sad about leaving especially leaving me... and you just don't come back for another month" he scoffed and looks away from yunho who was obviously feeling bad.

"mingi. i'm sorry" yunho lifted his hand and went over to sit closer to mingi and hold his hand in front him.

"you met new people?" mingi looked back at yunho as he nodded.

mingi stayed silent as yunho was still holding his hand.

"yunho?" mingi quietly questioned as he pulled away from yunhos hold.

"you know that you mean a lot to me and your my best friend... but i realized something when you were gone." mingi backed away from yunho and stood up from the couch.

"w- what is it?" yunho stood up after mingi with a worried face.

mingi stayed silent for a little bit. mingi finally realized that it was time to tell yunho how he feel.

or felt?

mingi had to get it over with. he didn't want to feel all of the feelings that he had on his back.

"ever since you helped me with wonho, i would always come to you for help. you were always my support system. i always thought of you as my safe place whenever i had trouble with anything. a-and i started to think of you as more than my safe place. my friend, my brother, but the person who i started to love. the person that i wanted to be with. i- i guess i just took advantage of the situation and imagined the crazy shit i do all the time.

mingi sighed. yunho opened his mouth to say something but mingi spoken before he could.

"but when you were gone, all the post you made with other people, i just came to a realization that i wasn't just too obvious for you to notice me. and like you said you met new people so i figured i was just a nuisance to that. i know i'm not that important in your life but i am trying yunho. i am... and that's okay. whatever feeling that is left in me towards you is trying to fade away.... so... this is the time to let it all out. whatever's left of it at least." mingi finally spoke, letting out another sigh and walked away from yunhos space.

before mingi was out of yunhos stance, he grabbed mingi's wrist stopping him from walking any further.

yunho didn't say anything but looked down.

"what's wrong with you?" mingi questions worriedly at yunhos actions.

yunho looked up at mingi and pulled him closer.

mingi widened his eyes at the action that was now made.

he was inches apart from yunhos face. there bodies almost touching.

yunhos breath hitched at mingi.

yunho didn't quite know what he was doing either. he wasn't sure if this was right.

does yunho have feelings for mingi?

the only thing that was running through yunhos mind.

yunho took his other hand and dragged it up to cup mingi's cheek.

mingi and yunho were both staring into each others eyes with both confusion and the urdge to know what the next move was.

yunho nonetheless let go of mingi's wrist and cupped mingi other cheek now having hold of mingi.

yunho blinked variously down at mingi's lips.

mingi's hands were faced down on yunhos chest not budging at all.

yunho took the next action and moved mingi's head closer to his, their lips now touching.

yunho and mingi moved lustfully.

mingi nor yunho backed away from one another.

their lips dancing with eachother, moving swiftly.

mingi took his arm and wrapped it around yunhos body wanting more.

their eyes closed, their lips now having entrance of their tongue, mingi and yunho were now just having time with the person they love?

mingi backed away from yunhos trance.

"w-why did you do that?" mingi out of breath questioned the boy.

"mingi, i love you!" yunho looked at mingi with nothing but happiness in his eyes.

he walked closer to mingi and held him tight in his arms.

"i knew i did. i knew that when i left you were going to get hurt. you were going to do something like this. i just couldn't let you walk away like that. i love you mingi. i do." yunho hugged mingi tighter as mingi smiled and did the same.

the both were finally happy.

whatever mingi said, finally let him take weight off his shoulders to breath. he finally felt like it was time to let go but with yunho acting the way he is. he loved it.

yunho knew what he wanted and so did mingi.

a/n:

can we just reminisce the fact that mingi and yunho are so cute together. ahhh this chapter is so cute itself. at least i think soo. but next chapter i will be crying. 🥺

-noelia