chapter thirteen

on a beautiful morning, hongjoong woke up with half open curtains beaming a thin stripe of light onto his face. he got up and checked his phone hoping that it would be almost time for his date with seonghwa. but sadly is was only nine am.

"why did i have to wake up so early!" hongjoong grunted while he walked into the bathroom.

hongjoong looked at himself in the mirror and all he could feel was full of happiness. he smiled and continued with brushing his teeth, taking a shower and so forth.

hongjoong was walking into his small kitchen when he got a call from yeosang.

"hey sang, what's up? why are you calling so early?"
hongjoong has his shoulder holding his phone while beating eggs in a bowl.

"hey joong, i was just calling to make sure that your outfit is out and ready. make sure you do a face mask before you leave. don't wear to much makeup, maybe a little moisturizer and bb cream since it is going to be a little chili and ma-,," yeosang was cut off by hongjoong while he slowly put the bowl of eggs while he was talking down.

"okay yeosang, i love you but why are you calling me at nine in the morning to tell me this when i have another like ten hours to go" hongjoong grabbed his phone with his hand and the opposite hand on his waist with a raised eyebrow.

"because joongie, i am soo excited" yeosang screamed the last word over the phone causing hongjoong to jump. "you know this is the first time i am helping you like this. this is so fun" yeosang kept talking loudly over the phone.

"thank you sangie but you have way to much energy right now. you don't even have this much energy when we're in class this early" hongjoong laughed in between.

"i know but anyways i will leave you to it. follow everything that i said and get some beauty sleep" yeosang said slowly pitching his voice higher.

"alright sang, i'll talk to you later. bye bye" hongjoong put his call in speaker

"bye" yeosang quickly spoke over the phone.

as soon as hongjoong hung up the phone he ate a quick breakfast.

hongjoong made his way to his bed and lightly jumped stomach faced down. he grabbed his airpods and played music while wistfully falling asleep.

-----

seonghwa woke up before his alarm with his thoughts still from before he went to bed.

full of kim hongjoong.

seonghwa got up out of bed and put on his slippers about to leave the room.

seonghwa unexpectedly got a phone call from mingi.

"mingi? what's up?" seonghwa had a questionable voice while walking out his room.

"hwa can you do me a huge huge favor?" mingi almost screaming out of the other cell line.

"what's it going to do for me!" seonghwa lightly distanced his phone away from his ear and put his opposite hand on his waist.

"i'll buy you the new john steven's book that's coming out in may" mingi pitched his voice higher

"man, you would do that? deal?" seonghwa was happy to hear what mingi had to say

"okay so basically i have a teacher recognition test, and i need you to do it because i need to finish another test. but that test is really important so please please please" mingi wines over the phone.