chapter thirty six

a few weeks pass by is if there was nothing going on in the world. hongjoong and a few of his friends are graduating soon and that's all they can think about.

" hey sang, you ready?" hongjoong who was sitting on his bed playing games on his computer.

" how could i not be? hello?" yeosang smiled while clicking various  buttons on his laptop.

" what should we do? should we invite everyone?" hongjoong laid back on his bed with his hands crossed.

" well yeah we can invite san, wooyoung, chanhee and younghoon?" yeosang stated as he let out a sigh when he lost his game, closed his laptop and laid back on the bed next to hongjoong with his hands crossed as well.

" okay.. that sounds good... wait what about our boyfriends? there all friends." hongjoong turned his head to look at yeosang.

" i guess, but won't it be weird? It's a graduation party." yeosang raised an eyebrow.

" so? what's the problem? and it won't be weird. why would it?" hongjoong furrowed his eyebrows.

" i dont know it's just.. at a graduation party?.... maybe it's just me. i'll just invite him over then." yeosang pouted his lips leaving hongjoong confused with his three answer response.

" okay then" hongjoong giggled.

------------------------------------

"okay so we are going to start with how poetry consists of emotions and why it can connect with people reading it" seonghwa spoke as he was ruffling through paper and books.

" okay" the boy kept staring at seonghwa while holding  the pen in his hand.

" i feel like i have seen you from somewhere." the boy broke the silence

"oh you have? i barely leave my house.

" yeah i do. i think i bumped into you on accident by the convenience store the other day."  the boy smirked.

" oh that was you? i was wondering why you kinda looked familiar but i just had no idea." seonghwa chuckled as he looked back down to his laptop typing.

" okay, anyways back to what we were doing. do you want me to order anything for you?" seonghwa looked down at the boy as he got up from the booth.

" uh can i have a caramel macchiato? with an extra shot of espresso please?" the boy looked at seonghwa and gave a light smile.

" sure thing" seonghwa smiled back.

seonghwa made his way to the cafe line and ordered the drink for himself and the boy he's tutoring.

" here you go changmin" seonghwa walked back to the table while placing both of their drinks down on the table.

" oh thank you so much." changmin smiled.

" i'm gonna go use the bathroom okay?" seonghwa stood up once again as changmin nodded.

while seonghwa was on his way to the bathroom, his phone rang.

" oh seong-" changmin didn't continue his words as he saw who was calling him.

changmin looked down at seonghwa phone and noticed it was hongjoong calling him.

strawberry hongjoong? why does he have a heart next to his name.how does hongjoong know him?
changmin thought to himself as he was taking small sips of his coffee.

changmin was in a few of hongjoongs classes so he knew him a little bit. they aren't considered friends but acquaintances and had a few conversations here and there.

when changmin noticed seonghwa walking back he quickly leaned away from his phone and started to go back to work on what seonghwa assigned to him.

seonghwa walked back changmin and sat back in his seat. seonghwa looked at his phone and saw who he missed a call from. seonghwas face turned down as soon as he read the name despite the news he still has to tell him.

" what's wrong?" changmin spoke.

" oh it's nothing i just got a missed call from someone" seonghwa smiled.

" your not going to answer it?" changmin raised and eyebrow.

" uh, no i'm working with you right now. they'll understand." seonghwa gave a friendly smile and started to work with changmin again.

changmin doesn know what his intentions are with hongjoong or seonghwa but he is very curious.

______________

" well he didn't answer. i'll try him later before this friday." hongjoong smiled friendly and sat with wooyoung, san, and yeosang at the chicken shop.

" he didn't answer? oh he must be tutoring then." jongho spoke

" tutoring?" hongjoong raised furrowed his eyebrows.

" yeah, he said he started today, he maybe didn't find the time to tell you or not. but i'm sure he's fine." jongho smiled

" well so far we know jonghos coming, i don't know about the rest" wooyoung looked around the table while hongjoong looked down.

what could it be? it can't just be tutoring. he wound've told me about it. was it cause of what i did at his apartment? i don't think so.
hongjoong thought to himself through all the murmuring happening at the table.

" did you call chanhee and younghoon joong?" san placed his hand on his chin.

"  yeah they said they were coming but younghoons arriving late." hongjoong kept looking down.

" what if we invite our physics class?" yeosang smiled.

" well we don't really talk to anyone there... mmmh except for changmin but i dont think he'll want to come" hongjoong raised his eyebrows.

" yeah try him and seonghwa as soon as you can. it's already wednesday" yeosang nodded.

everyone at the table was talking while hongjoong was still trying to figure out why  him and seonghwa havent really been talking lately. it couldbe seonghwa is too busy with tutoring and hongjoongs busy with graduation. two separate worlds that can either collide or divide.

okay question, should i double update today or just save it for tmw??
bc the plan was i originally post for ateez's 2nd anniversary but i was not home at all 😭 so i wasn't able to write.

but let me know how these chapters are because i am getting scared for seongjoong🥺.