chapter twenty five

yeosang woke up with birds chirping and the engine of buses running on the street through his window.

yeosang got up from his bed and realized today was friday. he forgot that he had plans with han but was still getting ready for it.

"why do i have to be so.. never mind" yeosang shook his head as he put down the piece of clothing he took from his closet on his bed.

----

hongjoong and wooyoung were hanging out at the park while everyone else was doing their own thing.

hongjoong seemed a little down after he left seonghwas house yesterday but hongjoong didn't want him to know what had happened.

"so why'd you call me out here? you literally only call me alone to force me to give you hair dye" wooyoung looked at hongjoong emotionless the giggles with hongjoong.

"no i don't, but yeosang is busy and you said san was with felix again.. and question! why is san always with felix? is he like disabled?" hongjoong whispered the last few statements.

"honestly i don't know but the felix kid seems a little weird even though he's older than me" wooyoung eyes widened.

"anyways, okay well since your the only only i can talk to right now yesterday i was with seonghwa" hongjoong looked down while fidgeting with his hands.

"okay and?" wooyoung bowed his head to look at hongjoong.

"i got a phone call yesterday and it wasn't by someone i wanted to have called me out of the blue" hongjoong looked up at wooyoung still fidgeting his fingers.

"was it someone you had bad history with or something?" wooyoung asked with furrowed brows.

"well yeah, of s-some sort" hongjoong mumbled at his words.

"well hello? who?" wooyoung jumped up and down in a stick position while sitting down.

"alright alright.. so remember sophomore year of college when me and minhyuk broke up?" hongjoong faced wooyoung more comfortably.

wooyoung nodded.

"well yesterday not even 10 minutes into my day with seonghwa, he called my phone." hongjoong put his head down.

"did you answer?" wooyoung lightly shoved hongjoongs shoulder.

"no, no i didn't" hongjoong replied with a weird expression on his face.

"what's up with face? why not?" wooyoung looked at hongjoong with an emotionless face.

"because, why would he be calling me? after two years? and after what he did? to just leave like that? and besides i want nothing to do with him anyways." hongjoong crosses his arms clearly letting off steam.

"jeez, anger issues" wooyoung backed away from hongjoong.

"sorry, it's just.. that's why i was defensive with seonghwa and especially since he was our professor, i didn't want the same thing to happen like with me and hyuk" hongjoong brushes through his hair with his fingers.

"well if that's the case, just block the number! honestly worst case scenario he'll show up in person and catch you off guard! now that is some shit i won't want to be in. but don't take my word on it though" wooyoung giggles at his last statement while hongjoong gave him a stare. "sorry" wooyoung immediately stopped his actions.

the two boys confused to talk about hongjoongs situation to which seonghwa has yet to know about.

------