chapter 21

i'm sorry to tell that this will be the last chapter and i didn't want to end this book rushed like this but i don't have energy to write this anymore with lots of going on in my life🥺enjoy!

3rd pov

Corbyn is so in love with Daniel. He has been for long, of course, but once he realized that the younger loves him even with all his negative thoughts and will always be by his side, he fell even more in love.

Daniel is so in love with Corbyn. He has been for long, of course, but once he realized that the older loves him even with his headspaces and will always be by his side, he fell even more in love.

Corbyn walks out of the bathroom, all ready for his romantic dinner with Daniel. The younger is scrolling though his phone while waiting, now lifting his gaze to meet Corbyn's eyes.
He looks the older up and down, feeling blessed to call the man his boyfriend.

Corbyn smiles at Daniel and grabs his hand to pull their bodies together.
"Ready to go baby?"
After a nod from Daniel and a kiss to his lips, the two head to their car.

"We have a reservation."
"Name?"
"Besson."
A man leads the two through the restaurant, to a private booth with a more quiet atmosphere.

"This looks so beautiful" Daniel sighs smiling, looking at the candles and rose petals on the table, and placing his hand on top of Corbyn's.
The older enjoys the soothing warmth of Daniel's skin against his, causing him to feel tingly.
With his other hand he reaches to touch his jacket next to him and feels the small box in the pocket.
Tonight's the night.

They have a nice dinner, enjoy their food, admire each other and have soft conversation about their future. Corbyn felt pleased listening to Daniel talk about being a Besson one day and having kids.

Once the desserts are finished and there's no waiters around, it's Corbyn's moment. He nervously fiddles the velvet box on his hand as he takes some deep breaths.
"Daniel" he softly says to gain his full attention.

"I love you. Like more than you'll ever understand. I love every single detail of you and want to be here always. Always by your side through anything. I want to grow up with you and have kids. And I know you want it too. So I have a question."
The younger is looking at him with wide eyes and a small smile on his face, knowing where this is going.

"Will you marry me Daniel James?"

Corbyn reveals a shining ring and looks up at Daniel's teary eyes.
"Yes! Yes yes Corbyn I do" he sobs and watches the older put the ring on his finger.

The second Corbyn stands up, Daniel jumps on his arms and leans in to feel the other's warm lips on his, loving it more than anything else.
Corbyn smiles against Daniel's lips as he feels his soon-to-be husband's fingers in his hair, grabbing it the way they both love.

•••••••

"Do you, Corbyn Matthew Besson, take Daniel James Seavey to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Do you, Daniel James Seavey, take Corbyn Matthew Besson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."

The two smile at each other, holding hands, and at that moment they see nothing else but each other.

•••••••

"This is a paradise" Daniel gasps as he looks out the window of their hotel room. The two have traveled to Maldives for honeymoon and there's currently a stunning ocean view opening in front of their eyes.

"Can't wait to watch the sunset on the beach with my husband" Corbyn smiles walking behind Daniel and wrapping his arms around him.
"I can't wait to make love with you on this bed" Daniel smirks as he leans his head back to kiss Corbyn.
"Let's get to it then babyboy."

•••••••

"Cowby" Daniel whispers in the middle of night with teary eyes as he feels suddenly sad.
"What's up baby?" the older wakes up, concerned for his husband.
"Sad. And and I feel so pathetic for acting like a kid" he sighs, only to be pulled into Corbyn's hold.
"I love you the way you are honey. To me you are perfect. And remember.. i'm always with you. You are my little baby."

•••••••

Corbyn walks down the dark streets, a frustrated frown on his face and his wet clothes causing him to shiver. He knows Daniel is worried of him, but he had to escape for a moment.
"I can't always rant to Daniel whenever I'm feeling insecure and toxic thoughts take over" the boy huffs.
Exhaustion hits him soon and the boy lets himself flop on the wet sidewalk.

"I'm useless. I could just lie here forever and not bother Dani anymore with my problems."

"Corbyn? Corbyn! Oh my gosh baby what are you doing here on the ground" Daniel's worried voice shouts after minutes as he runs to the older.
"I'm sorry Dani."
The younger pulls the crying Corbyn up and close to him, running his thumb over his cheek to wipe his tears.
"Shh shh baby. I love you and always will. Just don't leave next time when your thoughts get to you, okay?"

•••••••

"He's so precious oh my gosh" Corbyn sighs looking at their 3-days-old kid.
"Mmh our little prince" Daniel smiles and keeps his eyes on the baby sleeping on their bed.
"Let's lay down with him" the older takes Daniel's hand and gently the two lay on their soft bed, the younger's back against Corbyn's chest.

"I love you Corbyn Besson" he giggles and leans up to kiss Corbyn's neck softly.
"And I love you Benjamin Besson" Daniel continues, reaching down to caress the baby's face.
"Benjamin? It's perfect" Corbyn whispers.
"And I love you too Daniel Besson" and leaning down to share and pleasant kiss with his husband.

// wow that's it i guess.
i wanna thank you all for reading this book and for the support and positive comments❤️i'm sorry i ended this so quick like this and with no warning but i just decided this yesterday. much love to you all and one more time thank you🙏🏼