chapter 19

3rd pov

Corbyn takes a sip of his waterbottle and wipes sweat off his forehead. His abs and biceps are aching but that doesn't stop him from continuing the hard workout.

Daniel yawns as he walks to their kitchen, looking for Corbyn who wasn't in bed when he woke up. A smile grows on the younger's face as he spots his boyfriend through the window.
The sight of shirtless Corbyn, working out and flexing his muscles makes all Daniel's sleepiness disappear.

After watching him for a few minutes the green eyed boy lifts his gaze to notice Daniel.
"Morning baby" Corbyn smiles as he steps in stopping his workout.
Daniel's eyes move from the older's face down his body and then back up, a blush creeping onto his face.

"Morning prince. You are up early." the younger talks quietly and steps closer to raise his hand on Corbyn's chest.
"Yeah, I couldn't sleep so why not do some workout" he smiles and rests his hands on Daniel's hips.

The younger watches Corbyn's face closely, trying to see if something's bothering him.
"Why couldn't you sleep Corby?"
"It's nothing, just couldn't sleep, no worries baby" he smiles and leans down to kiss Daniel's forehead.

•••••••

"Look how pretty butterfly" Daniel's soft voice cuts off Corbyn's thoughts and snaps the older out of his mind. The blue eyed boy turns his head to the older worriedly, shaking his hand when he doesn't respond.

"Corby what's wrong? Tell me" he talks and receives a shake of head and a smile.
"Nothing, Dani."
"Seriously. You are not yourself."
"Daniel. I already said it's nothing" he says sharply, squeezing Daniel's hand.

Looking down at the ground Daniel lets go of Corbyns hand and starts slowly slipping into headspace. The park he so much liked a few minutes ago, doesn't look as beautiful and colorful anymore.

They walk in silence, both in own thoughts, until Daniel notices a little dog running to him.
Giggling he stops and bends down to pet it. "Hi buddy. You cute."
"Dani be careful, it can bite you. It's some stranger's dog" the familiar, deeper voice says and the younger's smile turns into a frown.

"Heey there you are Angel" a voice yells and soon a smiling woman appears next to Daniel, lifting the dog onto her arms.
"I'm sorry, Angel likes to run around."
Daniel smiles it off and soon continues his walk with Corbyn.

A warm hand searches for the younger's fingers and soon intertwines them. Corbyn smiles down at Daniel genuinely, trying to show that he's sorry for snapping earlier.

"That dog was adorable wasn't it?" he asks and gets an excited nod from Daniel.
"You want a dog hm?"
"Yes, I love doggos" Daniel mumbles with a soft smile. The older sees he's in headspace and decided to keep talking about stuff that Daniel likes.

The older spots some birds on the tree in the park and points at them.
"Look baby, there's birds. And there.." he points the other way. "..is another butterfly."
The spark in Daniel's eyes makes Corbyn smile and feel better, but there's still voices in his head that are going to return.

//gonna update soon again but here's a little short chapter (: