chapter 2

Corbyn's pov

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask as I hear a sniffle. I reach to check my phone which says 2:35am. I was waken up to a squirming Daniel who had fallen asleep in my warm hold a few hours ago.
Daniel's figure is in sitting position, quiet sniffles and "i'm fine"s being heard. I reach up to turn on the dim lamp and sit up too, pulling my small boyfriend closer to me so that he's straddling me. He buries his face into my neck as I caress the bare skin on his waist and soon feel my skin get wet from his tears. Gently lifting his head away of my neck I look into his watery eyes.

"Baby what is it?"
"The hate comments. Voices in my head" he whispers with a sob. I run my fingers through his soft hair and move his head so his cheek is against mine.
I press a kiss on his wet cheek which makes him smile a little.
"You know the comments are not true. You know the voices in your head are not true either. Let's not listen to them okay? I love you Dani. You are loved and enough" I speak in his ear. The smaller calms down and his sobs turn to breaths.

Daniel's pov

I'm still feeling sad but getting Corbyn's comfort makes me feel a lot better and putty in his hands.
We keep lying together and Corbyn's stroking my hair gently. I start to feel sleepy in his hold and soon the dreamland takes over my mind. Cute dreams where's no worries and I live happy life with Corbyn.

•••••••   3rd pov

Corbyn wakes up to the rays of sun hitting his face. A smile forms on his lips when he notices his boy still asleep, face against the older's chest. The smile altought turns to a frown as the sight of Daniel's teary eyes pass his mind. Hopefully it was only last night, he thinks.
His thoughts are cut off when the younger starts moving and lifts his head.
"Why do you look so worried?" Daniel mumbles looking at Corbyn.
"It's nothing honey."

"M'kay. Don't want my prince to be sad" Daniel talks and lifts himself up to get on top of Corbyn. Hands on the older's bare chest Daniel kisses him passionately, trying to show the other how much he loves him.
After the pleasurable kiss he rests his forehead against Corbyn's and lets their noses brush the other's. Only love is visible in their eyes as they look at each other. When Corbyn sits up he gives Daniel's bum a small squeeze with a wink, which makes the other break into a cheeky grin.

Daniel's pov

Corbyn leaves to room and goes to make breakfast. Loneliness takes over me as I sit alone in the bed, even though Corbyn was here with me only a minute earlier. A tear slips to my cheek but I wipe it away quickly.
Why am I feeling like this? Why do my emotions change so quickly? Why do I need someone by my side every second? Questions without answers.

I'm cold so I get up and walk to the wardrobe to take one of Corbyn's hoodies. His light gray one is my favorite and I'm happy to find it there, waiting for me to steal it. Just when I'm about to slip it on, a wave of the weird sleepy feeling hits and I keep standing there with the hoodie in my hand.

"Corby can you.. can you come to put a hoodie on me?" I ask quietly but loud enough so that he hears from the kitchen. His confused face appears to the door but he turns it into a soft smile and steps closer to me.
"Of course baby."
The warm piece of clothing lands on my bare torso, hiding my small body under it. But I love it. It's comforting just like Corbyn. His hands slip under the hem of the hoodie and caress my waist for a minute as he smiles at me.

"So beautiful baby boy" he whispers and with a kiss on my forehead he leaves the room again, to go finish the breakfast.

Thank y'all for reading this/adding to your lists/commenting on the first part  !❤️ love y'all🥰