chapter 14

Hey y'all ! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in weeks🥺 I've been busy with school and also struggling with life. But here's a new part for y'all :) Hope you like <3

3rd pov

"Where is my candy!" Daniel's voice yells through the house. The empty house. He's waiting for his boyfriend to get home from barber and is currently looking for his strawberry candy. Huffing to himself and giving up the younger plops on the couch.

Soon he hears keys turn on lock and jumps up, ready to meet Corbyn.
"Baby close your eyes" the older's voice says from the front door.
Quickly shutting his eyes Daniel sits back down and patiently waits, a toothy smile on his face.

Corbyn chuckles as he enters the living room, checking his newly dyed hair in mirror and turning his gaze to Daniel again. Seeing the younger in sweatpants and a matching cropped hoodie makes Corbyn go full on heart eyes for him.
Without saying a word he takes the younger's hand, pulling him up and resting his palms on Daniel's lower back.

"You can open your eyes now" he whispers and looks as the other opens his blue eyes that soon widen.
"Oh my-" he exclaims and stares in amazement. Corbyn smiles and feels Daniel's fingers reach up and run through his brunette locks.

"You like it or.. ?" he whispers, hint of worry in his voice before his boyfriend talks again.
"I love it Corby! You look so handsome" Daniel speaks quietly and leans in to press his lips on Corbyn's.

They share a kiss, lips moving in sync as Daniel tugs at Corbyn's hair and the other caresses Daniel's bare waist.
"Mmh Corby- I love your lips" the younger mumbles making Corbyn chuckle and pull him in another one.

"I have something important to tell!" Daniel suddenly says and pulls back laughing at Corbyn's scared expression.
"It's something very serious.." he continues making a serious face.
At this point Corbyn takes Daniel's hands in his.

"Baby tell me" he whispers, all kinds of worried thoughts spinning in his mind.
"My strawberry candy has disappeared" Daniel breaks into a smile and earns a playful slap on his bum.
"Daniel James you scared me."
Corbyn tries to act mad but ends up laughing too.

"Where has it gone though? Did you eat my candy?" Daniel narrows his eyes and grabs the older's wrist making them both fall on the couch.
"Nope."

Daniel spots a lie though. He knows Corbyn bites his lip whenever he lies and he did it now too. It's something Daniel doesn't mind though, it's hot.
"You liar! You ate my candy!" Daniel crosses his arms on his chest and turns his back to Corbyn.

The older knows it's not that serious but doesn't want the younger to slip on headspace because of this so he quickly picks the small boy up on his arms.

While Daniel tries to squirm out of Corbyn's hold, the older walks them to their bathroom and quickly lets water start running to the bathtub.

Daniel loves bubble baths. He is slightly pissed off that the older uses it against him, not letting him frown.
Unable to keep the pout on his face he stares at the floor as Corbyn lifts him on countertop.
Pressing a kiss to Daniel's cheek the older leaves the room for a minute, leaving the younger a smiley blushing mess, ready for a bath together.