chapter 15

Daniel's pov

A frown wiped off my face I watch the bathtub slowly fill with warm water as I swing my feet back and forth, sitting on the countertop.
Soon I hear footsteps come closer and fake a pout back on before Corbyn's frame appears from behind to corner. He's holding swimming shorts for us both, a can of soda and another of apple juice.

"Care to turn that pout into your pretty smile, baby?" he smiles putting the stuff next to me and soon running his hand up my thigh, making me shiver. A smile is tugging my lips as I wrap my arms around Corbyn's shoulder and am lifted off the counter.

"I love bath Corby" I whisper and give him a hug feeling at ease being so close to my boyfriend.
"I know honey. Let's change into swimming shorts quickly and then we get in the bath, yeah?"
Nodding at him I pull my shirt and pants off, my boxers following soon after, Corbyn doing the same.

Once I'm changed and ready, I feel eyes on me and lift my gaze up to Corbyn who's looking at me with a smile.
"You look gorgeous as always."
"And you look hot" I take his hand kissing his cheek before turning off the faucet and adding some soap in to form bubbles.

The hot water tickles my bare skin as I step into the tub and wait for Corbyn to come in as well. After dimming the lights and grabbing our drinks he steps in as well, sitting behind me.
Arms sneak on my shoulders and I'm pulled against my boyfriend's fit chest.

"Here's your apple juice" Corbyn chuckles and hands the can to me before pressing a kiss to my cheek. I blush and smile widely enjoying the moment.
I look around the dim room with star-like lights on the ceiling and the steamy water surrounding us. Romantic.

"Guess what is missing?" I ask bending my head back to look at Corbyn.
"Yeah?"
"My strawberry candy" I chuckle.

I'm silenced with soft lips on mine and afterwards Corbyn's forehead rests against mine.
"You silly. I'll buy you more candy okay?"
I nod happily and start playing with bubbles.

•••••••

I enter the candystore with Corbyn, holding our hands and greeting the owner happily.
"Hello Emelia!" me and Corbyn say in unison and watch the lady, who has grown close to us, turn around.
"Hi sweeties! It's my favorite boys!"
She pauses her work to chat with us after not having us around in a while.

"This man ate my favorite strawberry candy!" I tell her and hear my boyfriend, who I'm pointing at, chuckle.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry. That's why we are here" he talks and is soon given a packet of strawberry candy.

Emelia smiles kindly at us and whispers to Corbyn "Here's for you to give to your baby boy so he won't be mad."
It's my turn to giggle.

Without having to pay for the candy we leave the store after a few minutes.
"Happy now?" my boyfriend asks looking down at me as we walk home.
I snatch the candies and nod.
"I am now."

With a blush on my face I sit on our couch 15 minutes later, eating my candy and listening to Corbyn compliment me.
"You are the cutest baby boy" he runs his fingers through my hair.
I lean against his chest and smile widely at myself for realizing that I enjoy Corbyn's presence even more than my candy that I finally got.