⥼t e n⥽

Donghyuck felt like a detective when tried to come up with the answer while examining everything. He was watching over Mark the next day. It's necessary to mention that he invited Mark to his house only to see if he would act differently. The answer was negative. Mark was a lot calmer than before, he asked for cuddles but still touched Donghyuck when he let out his guard.

"Can we cuddle?"

Mark had no fears. Taeyong was standing behind him.

"What cuddle means in your dictionary, sir?" Taeyong didn't let that slip.

"It's hugs, dad," Donghyuck answered instead of Mark before the latter would make it worse.

In short, Donghyuck let Mark be in his room. They talked a lot, Donghyuck even created a crush on some boy in school, only to show how he was comfortable with Mark that he even shared his secrets. Nevertheless, Mark never told anything about the photo. He didn't even tear apart Donghyuck's dress to prove that indeed he was a boy. Mark did nothing to show that knew about Donghyuck's affair. And that was the point Donghyuck understood that there must be a different story of breaking in Jaemin's car.

The answer to why it wasn't him who took the photo was obvious. If he knew, Mark would already:

a) say it to Johnny (he was his puppy)

b) check it for himself

c) everyone around would know

d) turn Taeyong's life into a nightmare

e) it would be stupid of him to hide it.

He calmed down when he realized that but he still was tensed. If it wasn't Mark, it meant it was someone else. Who would try to harm Jaemin by damaging his property? Yes, Mark was the one who would do that out of revenge, but maybe there was someone else? Someone else Donghyuck didn't know.

When the night time came, Donghyuck sneaked out of his house. He figured out that when the sun goes down, his house gets drowned in the dark. The house of mafias, however, gets the most spotlight because the sun turns to them. At that time, Donghyuck was almost invisible and could leave the house unnoticed.

He dressed in black but added some of the accessories that would make him innocent and not someone who just run away from home and tries to hide in the shadows. In short, if someone happens to see him, Donghyuck didn't want to look like a thief and also suspicious.

The window of his bedroom was chosen as the way to get out. Donghyuck saw black wires to it and knew that the alarm was already on. He also knew about the cameras outside, especially in the backyard, thanks to Johnny. He didn't consider it a problem though. He already had planned on how to fool the cameras and knew that the sun would be a big part of it.

The boy opened the window and slowly crawled on the roof. From the top, he saw some of the cameras attached to the gutter and smiled when he realized that it would be blinded just when he will jump down.

Donghyuck put on the backpack and lowered his legs on the edge of the roof. He thought about jumping off but stopped in time. He heard some voices from the other side of the yard and quickly laid down on the roof.

"What the hell?" he whispered when he saw Jaehyun with another guy going straight to the corpse under the fence.

"I guess it's a big boy," Jaehyun said as he was looking at the bump.

"Big or not, everyone is heavy when they die, trust me," said the guy and started digging the grave.

Donghyuck clenched his teeth, cursing that those two just fucked his plan. When they were there, he couldn't even move - no way to go back, no way to go further either. The boy looked at the sun, which was really close to going down.