⥼f o u r t e e n⥽

The rest of the day Donghyuck stayed in his room. He came down to eat lunch and then went back. Taeyong saw that, but let the boy be since he needed time alone too. There was a lot on their minds.

Donghyuck, however, couldn't sit and do nothing. He knew that the time the Chinese gang set was coming to an end. He was lucky that his brain worked quite well to make some scenarios of possible happenings.

The first one was - DONGHYUCK AGREES TO BETRAY HIS UNCLE. There were a lot of disadvantages to this and only one advantage, which was - Donghyuck's secret is safe (or maybe not). By agreeing to the Chinese, he would betray Johnny just for that stupid photo, which probably had more copies for the enemies to continue blackmailing. If he told them about Johnny's plans (he would drag Mark into this since that boy knew everything about Johnny and, of course, he wouldn't agree, then it would be a huge argument), he would most likely get his uncle killed and after that, he can get killed as well after Johnny's gang finds out.

The second one - DONGHYUCK DISAGREES AND LETS THEM TELL HIS SECRET. This decision also had many disadvantages though there were more advantages than the first one had. He probably would get beaten up by Johnny's gang after they find out about him lying about everything, BUT he would finally be free from lying, though it was questionable if he could ever walk on the ground and not fly in heaven. Either way, Mark knew about him and Donghyuck felt like he wouldn't keep the secret that long. Donghyuck also knew that it would go to light someday. But there was one thing that made Donghyuck chose the first idea. No doubts, if mafias find out about Donghyuck being healthy and capable of ruling the gang boy, they will do something bad to Taeyong as he was the one coming up with that. Of course, Donghyuck thought about blaming it all on the mother, but where the heck she was anyway? And then the problem was Mark since he knew that Taeyong was the one who created the biggest part of it and continued until the very end.

He fetched out a sigh and took his phone to call Jaemin. He laid his head on the new pillow and patiently waited for someone to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" he heard a familiar voice but couldn't remember where. There were so many voices he heard through his life that he had a hard time recognizing them. The same could be said about faces.

"Who's this?" Donghyuck asked with a frown.

He heard someone arguing in Chinese and then he heard the voice of Jeno.

"Finally! Have you decided what to do?"

"Jeno! Jeno, who is standing next to you?"

"There are many Chinese dudes," he heard the latter whisper.

"The one who answered the phone, who is he?"

"How could I know? They never said their names," Jeno whined, almost resembling a bottom rather than a top.

"Okay, tell them this," Donghyuck took a deep breath and wiped his sweaty hands on his dress. "I agree. I agree to betray my uncle so that my secret would be safe."

"Are you sure?" Jeno's voice sounded surprised.

"I don't have a choice."

"You have! Why are you submitting to strangers rather than trusting your own gang?"

"You don't know how dangerous they are and neither do I. I don't know anything about Johnny, he might kill me if he finds out that I just pretended to be innocent and stupid."

"Then how are you planning to fish out his plans? Do you think he won't kill you if he finds out that you lied about your identity and spied on him? Donghyuck, you're so stupid."

"They will never know. I will play safe," Donghyuck let out a sigh. "Coming to think of it, you don't sound like you're being tortured at all."

Jeno was silent and Donghyuck understood that someone came to him. He knew he was right when he heard a male voice speaking in Chinese.