⥼t h r e e⥽

Donghyuck didn't want to wake up as Dongsook again yet there wasn't any other way.

He felt the need to get up earlier, knowing that Johnny was staying in another room. The first thing the boy did as soon as he woke up was to look up at the chair which was still holding the door with a vase placed on it for protection, so uncomfortable surprises won't happen. It was in the same position he left yesterday, informing the boy that no one tried to barge in.

Donghyuck collected new clothes and ran to the personal bathroom he had in the room. He got rid of the wig that seemed to be glued on his head after the incredibly hot night. The boy threw it on the floor and looked at the mirror, examining his appearance after yesterday's meeting. His messy hair was terribly long and Donghyuck started to think that maybe he should shave his head bald if he would be Dongsook much longer. His scalp felt like it was on fire when he wore a wig during this intense heat.

After shower Donghyuck dressed in neat clothes and sprayed much of the perfume he had - it smelled like strawberries and white chocolate, Donghyuck's favorite scent. He took a few strands of his fake hair and combined it into a small ponytail in the middle. He then put some glitter eyeshadow on his eyes and gave his eyebrows a brighter shape although they were already pretty enough.

He looked like Dongsook yet he wasn't her at all. Who is Dongsook anyway?

Donghyuck took a deep breath and pushed the chair out of the way. The house was strangely silent when Donghyuck peeked out of his room. Well, Donghyuck knew that his uncle was pro to look non-existent, almost like a ghost. No wonder he was good at shooting people in the middle of the day. However, it was the house of Taeyong, Johnny's brother, so he did not have to hide or stay low. Donghyuck always noticed how comfortable Johnny acted around, considering this house as his. Why didn't Donghyuck heard his loud voice?

All of sudden the boy felt the happiness that maybe the uncle already left and he would be able to relax a little bit. He didn't want to meet his uncle and act all innocent when he knew that Johnny had someone in his car. By the way, those bosses of the mafia are always busy and have a lot of work to do. It doesn't matter if his job was to shoot and kidnap people or taking care of his gang, he still had his life as a human being too. So, maybe he left earlier than Donghyuck woke up?

The boy excitedly hopped the stairs down and was ready to go to the kitchen. He jumped off the last step and turned to the kitchen, ready to attack the fridge, but instead of heading right there, he ran back upstairs like a tornado. Why? He got excited too early he almost ran into Johnny who was having breakfast together with Taeyong. Donghyuck was lucky that they both had their backs turned and didn't see him freaking out. Donghyuck put his hand on his chest to calm his breath and decided to come back to his cave and planned to not come out until he hears Johnny leaving.

However, he stopped in his tracks when he heard Johnny talking in a low voice as if he avoided speaking louder which made Donghyuck feel that something was hidden from him right off. The boy looked at the bedroom door which was really close to him but then turned back to the kitchen. He was kind of curious about what both adults talked about. He guessed that Taeyong didn't say everything he heard from Johnny to his son, there must be some parts that he was hiding from Donghyuck too. So, Donghyuck being a curious brat, slowly went down again and stopped in the middle of the stairs, keeping a safe distance if he would be forced to run back all of sudden. He crouched down and brought his ear closer to hear the suppressed voices of the adults.

"Kids sure grow fast," Johnny said with a chuckle. "I never knew Dongsook will be going after me with that height."

"She's not that tall..."

Well, for a boy, Donghyuck could grow more, but for a girl, he was like a mountain. Either way, Donghyuck felt the tension that he might find out that he wouldn't like.