⥼t w e n t y⥽

The hotel was beautiful and quite comfy. Also, safe place to stay – Doyoung, Yuta and Taeil already did their job. Donghyuck saw them walking outside with guns and even met them inside. It was funny to see how Taeil dropped the gun in the fish tank so that the precious Dongsook won't see it.

Too bad Donghyuck couldn't enjoy their stay. He was walking in the hallways when Taeyong appeared from around the corner and grabbed the boy's arm. The dad dragged his son to their shared room and locked the door. He made sure to go in the very corner of the room, so no one would hear them.

"Listen to me carefully," Taeyong said in a low tone. "We're in a very bad situation right now. We don't know who stole our cars and who left the message but we know that they know about you. Let's not jump to conclusions and keep pretending. Don't leave my side and stick to the mafias. This place may be safe but we don't know what will happen after a few hours."

"What if they find out?" Donghyuck whispered.

"They won't. They think it's a man and even if they start suspecting everyone, they suspect you the least."

Taeyong was stressed out and worried. It was visible even when he was just standing there and doing nothing. Donghyuck was amazed that Taeyong didn't show anything like that on their ride to the hotel.

"Keep this with you," Taeyong pulled a gun out of his jacket. "If, by any chance, we fall apart, use it on someone who looks suspicious. Don't worry if you kill them, we'll create something for Johnny to believe it."

Donghyuck nodded, accepting the gun, silently questioning how Taeyong had it. He didn't see anyone passing a gun to his dad. But then guessed that everything was possible for those three professionals.

"Remember your training. Our enemies aren't as defenseless as birds."

The boy nodded again, gazing at the dangerous object in his hands. He didn't want to have that but he also didn't want to get shot. Donghyuck decided to have that just in case, hiding it under his dress.

Taeyong smiled and patted his son's head. He tried to be relieved but Donghyuck saw that he was still tensed.

────────⋈────────

Taeyong and Donghyuck stayed in their room all this time. It was the safest spot in the hotel and none of them wanted to wander in the hallways. Doyoung came to visit them from time to time, saying that he can help if they need anything. Taeyong and Donghyuck exchanged glances and both of them asked for food.

After half an hour Doyoung brought them snacks and fast food. Donghyuck wasn't against that at all, he was just surprised that they didn't get to eat the hotel's food.

"They're suspecting the staff in here," Taeyong explained. "I would too. This place is not so far from the forest."

"I'm okay as long as I have bed, food and bathroom," Donghyuck chuckled and began stuffing his mouth.

"That's how your day usually goes," Taeyong laughed too, looking at his son with loving eyes. But those eyes got stuck on the jacket Donghyuck had around his waist. "Is that yours? I don't remember you leaving home with this."

"Oh, it's Mark's. I ripped my dress in the forest," Donghyuck carelessly answered, thinking that it would be enough for his dad to change the topic.

Unfortunately, Taeyong didn't want to leave it like this.

"Was that a solo or a teamwork?"

"What?"

"Did you rip it himself or did he do that to you?"