⥼t w o⥽

The next day Donghyuck woke up as Dongsook. He didn't want to, but he didn't have any choice and the reason for that was the new neighbors across the street.

He dressed nicely in a cute pink dress. The boy made his fake hair in two low pigtails and did makeup to cover his dark circles. They appeared because Donghyuck hardly got to close his eyes at night, stressing out by the thought that he should act like Dongsook even in his sleep. He woke up at midnight to make sure that no one was ready to storm in their house or wasn't sneaking around. When he looked through the window, he saw some black figures outside the house. Nothing impressive, but it turned out his neighbors had a nightlife.

Though he learned that they had a day life as well. When he ran outside, to the backyard to collect his or more like the laundry of Dongsook, since there were many feminine-like clothes, the boy's eyes accidentally landed on another boy, who was cutting grass.

Nothing interesting was happening there it was just that Mark was shirtless, letting the sun kiss his toned chest, and Donghyuck never saw such sexy abs. He was looking at another boy for a little bit too long, almost drooling all over his clothes of how good another male looked like. Of course, he didn't pass unnoticed.

Mark quickly caught up the situation and turned to Johnny's beloved princess by waving at her.

"Good morning, beautiful!" Mark shouted when he turned off the device. "Need a free grasscutter? I can shave whatever you would like."

After that, he ran his hand through his hair and gave Donghyuck a hot, seductive and knee-shaking look along with a bitten lip that probably made everyone pass out or something. Donghyuck was actually close to that too, but would he admit?

Donghyuck's face was red like a tomato, luckily the makeup covered it and saved the boy from embarrassment. He ran to the backyard without even looking back, like a shy girl and when he finally collected his clothes, he came back inside the house using the back door, avoiding the front door on purpose.

"They feel like home here," Taeyong said and let out a sigh. He was watching them from the kitchen window, nervously biting his nails.

"Are you saying this because of that shirtless dude?" Donghyuck asked, still feeling hot because of the view which kept flashing in his memory.

"Not only him. Jaehyun guy just borrowed milk. Actually, he went in without knocking and casually asked if he could take our milk."

Oh, so there was another one.

"My bad. I didn't lock the door."

"Even if you lock it, he probably would have used a window to get in. I think using the door was a better option."

They stopped talking when they heard the sound of grasscutter. It was strangely close to their house which made both males exchange suspicious looks. Donghyuck, followed by Taeyong, rushed to the window in the living room, with a frown forming on his face. He saw Mark in their yard, cutting grass as it was his property too.

"A little bit more and they will be in our house themselves." Taeyong howled and walked away from the window. "I don't like this at all."

"Well, the positive side of this is that I'm free from grasscutting," Donghyuck used a little bit of sarcasm in his tone, but his dad didn't catch it.

"We should act like it doesn't bother us. But if it gets worse, I'll be forced to talk to Johnny about this."

Another sound interrupted them when a few beeps were heard from the main door. It was an unusual sound that both of them never heard of. It grew into bigger trouble when the security system started to send warning signals that left males with widening eyes.