Twelve

West swerved into the street to one of his trap houses with Shane beside him in the passenger seat.

The shipment they went to collect was safely in a warehouse, being weighed, cut, and packaged before distribution.

That was a job well done in West's books, he wanted to celebrate.

"We should hit the club or something," Shane said from his phone, as though he had heard West's thoughts.

West simply nodded.

"Business is running smoothly, it's about time we play," Shane sat up as the car halted before a small double story.

"Get on that," West said, switching the engine off.

"Bet," Shane said excitedly from the passenger seat before going serious, "You inviting your girl?" He peered at West.

"I don't have a girl," West simply said.

"You know who I'm talking about," Shane smacked his lips.

West shook his head, "I'll see."

"Do you trust her?"

"I trust nobody," West said affirmatively.

Shane gave a short hum before exiting the car, "You'll find me inside," he then shut the door.

West laid back into his seat after checking his surroundings out of habit then grabbed his phone.

Did he trust Cassandra?

The question popped up but he quickly swatted it away.

He accessed his messages to click on the first one. His fingers tapped on the screen before he pressed send.

With a sigh, he got out of his car when he heard a gunshot. His eyes scanned the area and found no evidence of violence.

Locking his car, he walked up to the house.

Upon entrance, he was met by a guy wailing whilst holding his bleeding foot. West shook his head and proceeded to the office upstairs.

The scent of weed invaded West's nostrils as he entered the room and he saw Shane blowing out smoke from a couch with a handgun next to him.

"Found a nigga going through shit in here," Shane informed West.

"And he still alive?" West asked, taking a seat behind a desk.

"Nothing to find," Shane spoke before taking a pull from his blunt.

"He is lucky you found him."

...

Trey walked around the open area to his new club with a proud feeling, he couldn't believe this was all him.

It was due to open in a week or two with just a few things left to be done like hiring staff.

His interior designer walked down the stairs and approached him, "You happy?" He smiled, revealing white straight teeth.

Trey nodded his head vigorously, "Hell yeah man," they exchanged a handshake, "You outdid yourself," he looked around once more.

The floor was a shiny wooden surface all the way to the top, the walls were black marbles and the counters were a wooden smooth texture.

The tables and chairs matched the theme and the stage that sat in the center was a large circle.

The lights hung low from the high ceiling with a chandelier just on top of the stage.

He gave off a big smile as they both headed for the bar.