Chapter eight

"Scum ball. Scum bucket," Madelyn heard her aunt Jenna snarl at the Television. "Who are you talking too?" Maddie asked her with a eyebrow raised. She felt herself becoming normal, and happy. Something she had never thought she would be able to feel again. 

"Him. The news guy, also known as Logan "Scum" Fell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" Jenna asked as Elena entered the room. Madelyn took a seat on the couch, taking up the whole thing." Oh, no way. You and him? He's cute," Elena said with a laugh. Sitting at the table with some family heirlooms. As the young girl began to talk about the heirlooms Maddie ran up stairs to get dressed for the day.

From upstairs Maddie could hear the door bell ring, knowing it was Stefan and Damon she quickly ran down the stairs

From upstairs Maddie could hear the door bell ring, knowing it was Stefan and Damon she quickly ran down the stairs. Giving Stefan a chaste kiss in front of Elena, showing her to back off. She wanted nothing more than to kiss Damon too but she knew people would only react badly. "Come up to my room," she said, causing Elena to glare at her. When maddie told her that Stefan and Damon were coming round Elena was elated. Hoping to get them to herself. Maddie grabbed Stefans arm and pulled him up the stairs. Damon following shortly behind, closing the door as they entered. Both looked around the room, hufflepuff posters littering the room and the odd gryffindor poster too. Maddie grabbed Damons fast and placed a hard kiss on his lips. She pulled away after a minute. "So you both said you wanted to know more about me?" She said, taking a seat on the bed as Damon sat on the small sofa and stefan lent up against the dresser.

When they nod, she begins her story. "There are two separate supernatural worlds, yours and mine. Two types of witches. Servants of nature and core witches. I'm a core witch, my magic is a part of me. I can cast any spell, there is literally no limit to what we can do. So unlike servants of nature we have governments, and schools. I went to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry from the again of 11. Where I met my twin brother for the first time," she began. Both brothers listened intently.

"Wait i thought you and Elena were twins, are you triplets?" Stefan asked.

"No Elena and I are both adopted and born on completely different days. I mean I thought my birthday was almost a month later than it actually is. I dont know who Elenas real parents are but mine were Lily and James Potter." Taking a deep breath to try and stop the tears from coming. "On the Halloween, when my brother Harry and I were 1 years old an evil wizard named Voldemort killed our parents due to a prophecy surrounding me and Harry, he attempted killing us but it deflected off Harry and killed him instead. Or so everyone thought. We both got a single scar, and became known as the kids who lived. Harry had a lightning bolt on his forehead and I have a triangle behind my ear," she said, pulling back her hair to show them. "He created these things called horocrux's which is a split in the soul allowing you live if you die. He wanted to cleanse the wizarding world of dirty blood."

"Dirty blood?" Damon asked.

"People that aren't born into wizard families. Muggleborns, my own mother was muggleborn. My best friend is, and she's the brightest witch of our age. They call them-" she paused, hating the word with a passion, "mudbloods."

She sighed lightly, Damon came and sat by her. Placing an arm around her shoulder, causing her to rest her head on his shoulder. A sigh of content released from her lips caused both brothers to smile. "I'm known as a bloodtraitor. My dad was a pureblood, but marrying my mother stained his bloodline," maddie scoffed. "Anyway, he died for the time being and my brother and I were sent off to live with my aunt petunia only she refused to take us both in so I was sent to my distant, extremely distant, cousins. The Gilbert's. I was lucky in that sense. My brother was forced to live in the cupboard under the stairs, used as a slave and basically starved. They treated him worse than a house elf. In year one, our defence against the dark arts teacher tried to kill us and get the resurrection stone as he had Lord Voldemort living on the back of his head. That year I met some of my best friends, I was sorted into hufflepuff and my brother into Gryffindore. Though I always ate with them and became friends with mostly Gryffindores. Mainly, Hermione Granger and Fred and George weasly. Me, Geroge and Fred were so close we were known as the trouble trio. I even developed a crush on a boy in my year. Cedric Diggory. In year two, Lucious Malfoy had snuck tom riddles diary into Ginny Weasleys cauldron before school. Causing her to open the chamber of secrets, a chamber built by one of the 4 founding members of hogwarts. Salazar Slytherin, he was  prejudice to purebloods and didn't want the school to admit anyone less then half. When the other three, helga hufflepuff, rowena Ravenclaw and Godric Gryffindor disagreed. So Salazar left the school. Though there was rumors he had left a chamber, with a deadly creature that would cleanse the school of dirty bloody. And when his heir returned it would be opened. During his school years Tom Riddle found out he was the heir of Slytherin, and could speak paseltounge the language of the snakes. He killed a girl, Myrtle Warren. She died in the 3rd floor girls bathroom, the entrance to the chamber, and stayed there. Haunting it, in my world people can stay around as fully corporal ghosts, and she didn't. People coined a name for her, moaning myrtle. Harry and I went into the chamber with our teacher and Ron. The teacher, was supposedly brave and a skilled wizard. Turns out he had completely faked everything and used memory charms on the people that actually did the things he claimed he did. How no one caught on id never know. But he planned on using the memory charm on us and leave Ginny to die in the chamber. Only, Ron had broken his wand at the start of the year so when Lockhart tried to spell us it backfired and he forgot everything. We saved ginny, killed the basilisk and found out that Tom riddle, the man from the diary is Lord Voldemort. And his diary was a horocrux. Which we destroyed." She stopped.

The brothers were now sat either side of her, her head on Damons shoulder and Stefans hand on her thigh as she finished her long story.

--

"Wow," Stefan breathed. She had been through so much in her mere 17 years on the planet compared to his 100 something. "You are so strong."

She smiled lightly at him, "I'm just glad he's gone."

Damon pulled the young girl onto his lap, her skirt hiking up so he could place his hands on her thighs, causing her to suck in a sharp breath. Tears still on her face, he quickly whipped them off. "You are so strong," he said, giving her a deep kiss. Causing her to moan loudly. Almost making both salvatore brother loss control.

"You really shouldn't be allowed to wear skirts," stefan said, pulling her into his arms. After adjusting himself discreetly.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because you are too hard to resist," he said. And pulled her into a panty dropping kiss.