Chapter Eleven

Elena asking questions was not good for anyone, one because she would always be in danger due to her looking like Katherine Pierce. Stefan and Damon told her all about their relationship with the manipulative brunette. They could all see Elena going down the same route. 

Two, that means she would automatically make everything about her and how she is in danger. How Stefan originally came to town for her. 

Three, she would then start digging into their relationship.

Screams began to run throughout the parking lot, as a car caught fire seemingly from no where. Both Stefan and Maddie realised who was causing it to happen. Bonnie Bennet. 

Stefan ran over to shake her out of it whilst Maddie used her powers to put out the flames. Stefan didn't tell Bonnie that Maddie had seen her, feeling terribly sorry for the young witch. She was scared of herself and Madelyn could relate to that entirely. At this moment in time she needed someone to help her, and Maddie couldn't be the one to do that. She could use Bonnie's kind of magic but didn't know enough to properly train her. 

--

Elena Gilbert had worked out what Stefan and Damon were. And she was on the war path. Her sister was dating a blood sucking Demon. 

Maddie, Damon and Stefan were all sitting in the parlour when they heard the door knock. Both Vampires knew who it was, so Stefan hesitantly went to answer it. "What are you?"

--

The three supernatural creatures where ridiculously tense as Elena gilbert questioned Stefan. Not seeing Damon or Madelyn. "What are you?" She shouted. 

Stefan sighed annoyed, "You know." Anyone else could have found out. Why did it have to be her. 

"no, I don't," Elena denied. 

"Yes, you do , or you wouldn't be here," Stefan said, not bothering to hide the annoyance in his voice. Causing Elena to frown again. 

"It's not possible," She said shaking her head in fear. Both Madelyn and Damon rolled their eyes from the parlour. "It can't be."

"Everything you know and every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?" Maddie quietly laughed at Stefan's words. That was an understatement. 

"What are you?" Elena repeated. 

"Wow, she's annoying," Damon whispered into Madelyn's ear causing her to snort loudly. "Is someone here?!" Elena practically shouted.

Sighing Madelyn rounded the corner. Much to Damon's quiet protests, "Well considering this is my vampire boyfriends house i'd assume i'd be here."

"Vampire? You know?" After that Elena ran away. Stefan turned to Maddie with a raised eyebrow. Which she just shrugged with a laugh. 

"Can't say she isn't dramatic."

--

Stefan and Maddie knew that they had to calm down Elena before she starts screaming vampire through the town of mystic falls and alerting the council. So Maddie apperated home, and stefan climbed through the window of Elena's bedroom.

Maddie saw Elena run to the door, so she stood in the way. Entering the room, and locking it behind her. "He isn't going to hurt you Lena."

"All those animal attacks, those people who died?" She insulated. 

"Nah, some of those were Damon and some are unknown. But Stefan hasn't killed anyone in town," Maddie explained. 

"How are you so okay with this?" Elena snapped at her older sister. 

Maddie just shrugged with a smile. 

"I will explain everything to you, but i beg you Elena do not tell anybody," Stefan begged. There was no way he could leave this town. Not with Maddie. He and Damon were finally solving their relationship, the one that shattered because of him, and that was all thanks to her. "How can you ask me that?" Elena practically cried. 

Maddie sighed, contemplating just obliviating the girl as it would be so much easier. But then again, she has never been good at memory charms.

"Because you knowing this is dangerous for so many reasons," Stefan snapped at the girl. "You can hate me," He said with a tone that implied he did not care if she did hate him, which he kind of didn't, "But i need you to trust me."

"Just go, just go please? go. If you mean me no harm then you'll go." Even when scared Elena always made it seem that Stefan liked her. Enough care that she asked him to leave.

He scoffed light, giving a kiss to Maddies cheek and left the way he came.