Why is she doing it?

Start from the beginning

What the fuck is her problem?

"I want you in my office right now!" I buzzed the intercom of my assistant.

"Why are you scaring the poor guy?" She said coming closer to me.

"Who allowed you in?" I asked.
Just then Piyush entered my cabin and before he says anything I said "you are fired."
He looked at me wide eyed.
"Sir but— He started to say but I interrupted him.

"Leave." He scurried away.
I turned towards her and said "The same goes for you. Leave. Before I call for security."

"Veer... I came to talk to you." She said keeping her hand on my bicep.

She looked like she was going to tear up any second.
Drama!

I just got out of her hold.
"I believe we have nothing to talk about!"
I said not looking at her.
Because she is one manipulative person.

"Veer... I've been trying to reach you from almost 6 months. Why do you not want to talk to me? Just look at me. See I know I made a mistake. But I still love you. I really do! I've missed you so much all these years." She said and started sobbing.

"Leave." I said then she looked at me and ran away from the cabin crying.

I just ran my hand in my hair frustratingly.

Great morning!

What if she really loves me?

Are you crazy? She doesn't!

We were together in our college and though we dated for like two years only but I was pretty serious about her.
We broke up when I returned to Goa because I was giving my business most of the time and she wasn't approving of it.
Her Dad owned a very succesful business so she always said her Dad could give me a helping hand but that hurt my ego a lot!

I did not need a helping hand!

She never supported my dreams and one day she broke up with me saying though I am working day & night I am not doing big enough and she couldn't be in a relationship with a person who wasn't of her status and didn't give her time too.

I did not disagree with Trisha because i needed some one who could support me rather than discourage me.

Like She did!

Yess! But let's forget it. I don't know how after years also she manages to mess with my head. When she is nowhere in my life.
(He is not talking about Trisha here.)
.
.
.
By the time I finished my work It was really late. I looked at the wall clock and it striked  12a.m. 

I just got up packed my things and left.
The road was very silent. No vehicles on the road. Just then my car stopped.

Now What?

I just banged the steering wheel in frustration. This was a corporate area so there were no shops or such. So no chances of getting a mechanic.
I got out of the car and called Raghav.

Raghav... I am stuck over here. My car is stopped and there is no one around. I said.

Send me the location details. I'll come pick you up.
He said and I hung up.

I was just sending my location details to Raghav when someone suddenly hugged me from behind.

But I wasn't shocked because this whoever it was felt very familiar to me.

This feeling!

I just got out of my trance and held her hand to get out from her hold.

But she held me tighter.
"Who ever you are. I am not your—
She interrupted me
"Sssshh... Just listen to me. There are people behind who have got orders to shoot you. They are wearing maksks and I don't how many are there. The moment you turn around they would shoot you." She explained me but her voice it sounded very much familiar.

The same creepy feeling!

"How'd you know? Why would I trust you?" I asked coming back from my own world.

"Dude... why would I lie? Seriously?" She said still holding me tight.

"Just send someone a text maybe to quickly come up with help or something." She said.

I was  texting Raghav and he was already on the way. So i texted Mihir too about the situation.

"How many are there?" I asked her.
"I am not sure. I saw 2 only. I heard their conversation." She said keeping her head on my back.

Why am I this comfortable?

"I am turning. I don't want you to get harmed because of me. Just come behind me the moment I turn around." I said

"No don't. They would shoot you the moment they recognise you. Don't turn." She said holding more tight.

Why is she doing it?

They could even shoot her. No! I have to turn right away. If they are two I'll handle them.
Just then I heard a police siren and some commotion behind me.
I heard someone starting their bike.

That means she was right! They were actually here to kill me!

Fuck!

Mihir parked his car before me. She loosened her hold on me.
"We are safe now!" I said.
And she backed away.

I turned around to thank her and got the shock of my life.

"You!"  We both screamed together.