what will be new

Surprise still third person POV!

After you and Error break from each other's embrace you both return to the anti-void, you still lean against him for support as you feel your legs barely able to keep their own.

The portal closes and the both of you sit back at the clearing, legs crossed and heads low, the both of you stay in silence.
You remember Errors bandages need to be renewed, you shift from your place towards Error, his head is low and he looks exhausted and half asleep, his face is neutral and relaxed but still slightly grins like his face always is, you lift his left hand to meet your gaze, carefully not stirring him from his rest.
The bandages are awfully loose but show no signs of blood stains, you slowly move the fabric in a circle motion removing it ever so slowly starting from the top down.
Error is aware of your actions but feels comfortable to allow you to do what you wanted, your consintration was clear on your face that made Error enjoy it, your soft hands stroked his every now and again, his soul sometimes fluttered by your gentleness and caring, something that he, himself finds is truely happy.

You were almost done loosening his bandage on his arm when suddenly a sight you saw made you gasp slightly.

Error's POV

When I hear Y/n I flare my sockets open, what happened?

I see them looking at my now uncovered arm holding it firmly while holding a firm face of shock.
I slowly move my skull to its direction and immediately I spotted something.......

My bones where stained white?

My forearm was almost completely white while my hand and upper arm still remained black, the deep wounds still able to be seen.

"What the hell!?"
I stare blankly at my arm in utter shock, I've never known my arm to be this colour before, I wipe at it in attempts to remove the white stain on my bones.
But proves useless.
Snow moves their gaze to my other arm, the quickly but delicately removed the other bandages.

After removing I glance and see my other arm from palm to elbow was a clean almost sparkling white, but my finger tips still kept its yellow.

We both are stunned by the view as we both continue to remove my bandages.

My spine was white along with my neck, while the rest of my body kept its original colour.

Wtf is happening??????

Your POV

I kept a shocked face on, I have no idea what I did, or how this happened, but by the looks of Error, it wasn't normal.

I attempted to use my healing, just incase it was painful, but it didn't work.

The both of us calmed after awhile, our fear turns to confusion.
I grab my whiteboard from my still spaghetti sauce stained jacket pocket.

'is this. Normal?'

"Not in the slightest"

'do you, know what it is'

"Not at all, but it doesn't seem to be causing anything bad"

'true'

The silence between us two was unnerving, I have no idea in the slightest if it's bad, or if I caused it.

This, fills me with regret.

Time skip brought to you by DETERMINATION

Soon enough Error and I brushed off the sudden thickness in the air, I changed his bandages with spare ones I made.
I changed out of the spaghetti sauce stained clothes into my old clothes just covering up myself with the black blanket that Error gifted me.

I was thinking of how things have ended up here, to be honest, it was really fast.
We just met almost two weeks ago and so much has happened, I think if it was anyone else it'd be very overwhelming, the fact that I'm in the presence of a multi dimensional destroyer, that has killed me and possibly tempted to still kill me.
But he also helped me and explained things about himself that others would coward in fear from.

I believe we could be friends, maybe more?
I shake my thoughts from my head and continued to stitch afew more fabric pieces for Error to use later, humming my favourite tune (F/M favourite music).

I wonder what things have instore for us?

________________________
A/n
AAAAAAAAAAAAA imsosorryivebeenawayforsolongpleaseforgiveme
Ill make it up to you all amazing peps with a X-Mas special!
Idk if it'll be on time but I'll still do it!
I am Determined!!!!!!

Let the force be with you.