alone

WARNING MILD SWARING
Errors POV

"I forgive you for the wrong that you have done"

What did they mean by that? Do,they know?
Do they know that I killed,that I gave no mercy,not even those who would have called me 'friend',that I was,am heartless.
I've heard countless beg for their lives, screams, anger,pain,fear.
And still I killed,I killed everyone.
I even killed (Y/N) but they still forgive me?
That cannot be true, everyone hates me, they'd kill me if they had the chance,but I gave (Y/N) many,but still they don't show the intent that many others have shown.
Yet possibly they are waiting for the right moment to kill me slowly,and painfully.
No one ever truly cared about me,they only wanted to befriend me to either stop the killing,or to help others in their game,I was just an object to others,I don't care if it for good or bad,I was still an object,one that everyone wanted to use.

(Y/N). . .

All they have done is help,they care but for how long? how long till eventually they also want to use me too?

It's still confusing,they are confusing.

I want to know them,I want to know what they want with me,or what they want with themselves.

*(Y/N)
*Check
*Lv1 HP 25 ATK 1 DEF 1 (SURPRISINGLY WEAK AND SHOWS NO DANGER,AN EASY KILL)

*FIGHT   •   MERCY

*FIGHT       MERCY•

They can't kill me,even if they tried,they are too weak,but also too frail,their SOUL was unique to others,it doesn't belong to the main seven,should I check their soul?

I reach my free arm to their chest but quickly withdraw it,(Y/N) started waking up,they shuffled around before finding a comfy spot to wake up,their (E/C) and gold eyes opened,their eyes were still swollen from the crying,their eyes were faded barely showing thier once bright colour, their hair was in their face,they brushed it off and rubbed their eyes,they stop leaning on me(which for some reason I forgot they were in physical contact with me)still rubbing their eyes in a child like fashion.

They look in my direction seemingly trying to figure out what's infront of them before realising that it's me,they turned their face away from me,hiding a sort of pink tint to their cheeks.
I withdraw myself from them lifting myself up,the warmth that once was around me fading off,I wanted to go back and embrace that warmth once again,but alas I refuse.
I don't want to become more dependent than I already am,I glance at (Y/N) their back was bent seemingly covering their torso, they held close to the dark fabric that I made for them, covering their head and arms with it, they were almost a complete ball and if they could be one they would, they look tired and weak, shaking slightly barely able to be noticed,I felt almost sympathetic towards them,like a weak injured animal,it reminds me of a time when I was that weak,that helpless,I was ALWAYS alone,no one ever came for me,and that's what made me the monster I am.

Before long I realised I was staring at them,I moved my skull away from them,(not like they noticed or something) my head felt light and unclear,and thus the silence between us was filled with a grumble.

I turned back to (Y/N) to see they sunk deeper into their blanket,if I guessed right, they're hungry,I couldn't say I'm not (even a killer needs to eat) but of course,there isn't a place to find food, atleast not in the anti-void, but if the 'true' timeline hasn't experienced a 'true reset' the original sans will know me,and since I'm in a weak state,he can kill me with a flick of his arm (even though I still have to finish what I started I'm not leaving until I have my answers) I have to check up on em.

I stretch out my arms in the opposite direction of where (Y/N) lay, I visioned the world I wanted to see, this takes some time and consintration to do,
OPEN WORLD 00001?