Who are they

A/N!
so this is my first time doing a Y/N thing
Forgive meeeeeeeeee if it ain't too good
Also
Y/N is gender neutral cause why the hell not!
I shall be using they them pronouns
Now without further ado
Let us meet Y/N!
===========================================

Your POV (Before the blast)

It is hard to remember a time before I got killed.
I'm a F/S (favourite human soul make one up if you want!) And I'm human, I fell into the underground for reasons I can't explain,I remember monsters,but their names are so vague to me.
I always wore my necklace that my father gave to me,I can't remember his face since he died when I was young.
Or at least I thought.
I grew up with my grandmother and aunt, they were kind and very caring for me.
They always kept saying I way unique cause of the fact I always forgave,even if I wasn't supposed to.
But every now and then my grandfather would come and visit.
I don't remember him besides the smell of beer and smoke, he was very harsh to me and my family,but I still forgive him.
Even after he shot my family without any mercy,I still forgave him.
But even though I forgive I'm not very brave.
So I believe that's how I got underground.
I can't remember still,the only last memory I had was when a figure that seemed so scary and filled with a sense of hatred.
Yet I could also feel sadness deep within his soul.

It was dark for the longest time.
I couldn't feel anything but cold.
My soul always shone outside me, giving me more fear that anyone could freely crush my soul.
It was like a never ending darkness with only the glow of my F/S to illuminate my never ending path.
Soon I realised,I was already dead.

I didn't feel fear not sadness,it was somewhat peaceful and calming,I always loved silence.
The only sound was the hollow beat that my lifeless soul once had.

I forgot a ton of things only grasping afew memories like my name and a small piece of my past.

It was peaceful.

But sooner or later I began hearing a voice.
At times I couldn't understand it,but others were as clear as crystal.
Long conversations and short bursts.
Most containing anger, but others were sad.
I could never reply back so I just sat, listening to the voice beyond my void.
I never understood his past nor did I catch his name,I assume it was male because of the smooth deep voice.

I enjoyed listening to him.
It was rare he would laugh,but when he did it seemed strange.

Time passed and he stopped talking, to be honest I was kinda sad not to hear a voice.
I guess it was all in my head?

But as suddenly as he stopped talking I felt a dreadful sensation,I don't know why but it made me feel on edge.
The smell of blood and feeling of tears filled the space around me.
That at that moment,I could see past the void that once held me.
I saw a dark short figure, nothing much else, I can't see very far because of my eyes.

I noticed something.
Strings?

The strings held tightly around his body seemingly killing him.
He looked so much in pain,it seemed he was doing it to himself?
His voice sounded like broken glass

"Please. Forgive me....................."

This sensation was burning my very soul, he was in pain and agony and I felt I needed to do something, ANYTHING!
I held my soul close and without hesitation.

My soul shone a bright F/C surrounding the world with its colour.

--------------------
Helo you enjoying?
:]
If you have any suggestions on what Y/N could look like I'll be sure to check em out!
Peace out potatoes!