the end. ?

Third person POV.....

Y/n looks to the two options infront of them, their mind racing as fast as thier heart.

There has to be another way.

But there isn't.
Atleast not one you can find.

Nightmare waited for Y/n's choice, but not patiently.

Tears brimmed Y/n's golden eyes.
They already knew their choice from the start.

Y/n looked away as their hand forcefully pressed the button of their choice with the last bit of determination left in them.

Error in the meantime was in pure darkness when nightmare gave Y/n a choice, he couldn't see anything besides his own reflection on the floor, his bones almost completely white and sockets dark.
He couldn't move.

But that feeling drowned out as the world returned back to the white anti-void.
Error pinpricks needed to adjust to the sudden brightness.

When his smokey vision cleared he saw Y/n infront of nightmare, back turned to Error.
Their legs barely able to hold their weak body and shook in fear.

Dust and Horror held Error back as he tried desperately to wriggle out...... He is unable to use his magic.....

Nightmares tentacles swayed behind him as they slowly sharpen, readying for what's next, feeding off the fear and sadness of both Error and Y/n.

Y/n slowly moved their head to the side, just able to see Errors silhouette, tears dribbled down their cheeks, a smile could be seen spreading.
Nightmares expression gave a look of confusion..... But quickly smirked evilly..

"I love y-"

....

Y/n immediately fell to the floor the moment Nightmares tentacle forcefully removed itself for their chest, a large fatal hole in its place, golden dust scattered the floor as a substitute for blood.

Error's sockets brimmed with tears, unable to yell or scream, but instead squirmed in the tight hold of the other Sans' but proves useless.

Nightmare chuckled loudly.

Y/n's soul seeped through their chest as they took one final breath...
Killer who was beside Nightmare swiftly sliced his blade across the soul, with a maniacal grin swept across his face.

Y/n's soul is no more....

Their body starts slowly dusting away and the other Sans' moved Error to Nightmare, stepping over the body while doing so.

Error was forced to his knees before Nightmare, his head hung low, a face of anger and tears silently sliding down.

"Now Error, it is your choice." Nightmare grinned.

Everything went still......
But Error had already chosen......

As Nightmare leaned down mockingly he took his chance.
With a spark of anger and something else..
Error summoned sharp bones right into Nightmare, while blasters surrounded all of them.
At the last moment Error teleported right outside of the circle, hand to his chest and breathing heavily, it's already draining...

The dust clears but not them, although some of them looked somewhat injured they were still battle worthy.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Error. It's a shame that you are already influenced by that useless thing...... Hehehe, go ahead and do your worst...... You're no longer the 'destroyer of aus'"

"Shut, the fuck up oil face! You have no business with me! You already have taken everything I loved, cut the shit talk and just fucking kill me!" Error yelled

"Hehehe....... Even your pathetic voice has reverted"

Error's sockets widened in confusion.

"Face it, you are no longer able to summon those meek threads of yours Error..... Or should I say...... Original Sans"

And with that everything disappeared.

Nightmare and his gang
The dolls
The shattered souls
The stray blue strings
The black blanket
The spaghetti stained jacket
Even Y/n's body.

Everything besides Error...... Sans and the single echo flower.

Sans picked the flower delicately, once doing so he somehow got teleported into waterfall......
The original timeline.......

"SANS!!! THERE YOU ARE!!!!"

Sans looked behind him to see Papyrus marching towards him, all at once Sans remembered...
How he came to be Error.....

"Hey Paps, excited to see me"

"SANS, ME AND THE HUMAN HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU, ITS ALMOST TIME FOR DINNER!!"

"Heh, sorry Paps, just wanted to share some of my fantastic puns with these echo flowers"

"What did the one echo flower say to the sad echo flower"

"Why so blue"

"SAAAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Papyrus ran off with Frisk on his back, Sans picked up the flower once more after he dropped it and placed it in his pocket before following Papyrus......

_______________________

Well, I guess this is the end?
Thank you for those who Sayed with this book! And welcome to newer ones!
This book was just an idea for a picture I drew of Error, and i guess it grew by itself, I have no idea if I'm going to rewrite this one day or a sequel......... Not all stories have a happy ending....

But.....

If you want to know what the flower says I'll give you a challenge!

Once this book reaches 300 votes or 1,500k views I'll tell you!

Thank you for 1,02k views already!
It means alot!

Take care

*Fly's off into the sky matrix style*