The plan

Sans? pov

It's been ages,I currently found out the powers that once lay asleep within me, they are quite useful and obey my every wish.
Sometimes it's painful, but the feeling of pure power run through me is worth it.

I'm learning fast of the things around me, AU's timelines, outcodes, I found out that many if not all are just made for others pleasure.
It discussed me,there is no BALANCE to all these pointless world's,only one is true.
UNDERTALE

I have met many alterations of undertale but there are more often SANS', I assume they are quite more powerful than the others.
I know I'm not one of those 'things' they keep thinking they are doing 'good' but instead the are ruining the balance that holds this existence together.

CHECK:

LV 100
HP 500

I'm not yet strong enough to do what my mind has been begging me to do.
Balance,there needs to be balance.

I have destroyed plenty AU's that were weak enough for me to just take, I even caught a prisoner, they are not harmless so I don't need to worry about them attacking, he calls himself 'THE MAGNIFICENT SANS" their voice is just too annoying to handle,but they may have vital information.

But they JUST.WONT.STOP.TALKING.

------TIME SKIP------

They are useless.

They have no information that I need.

They don't even have EXP.

But atleast it beats silence.

They keep asking about me, which is strange since I keep torturing them and I destroyed their home.
They must be playing games with me.
Trying to get me off guard.
Well that aint ever gonna happen.

I'll teach them a lesson for trying to trick me, and I have the perfect place~

\Another time skip cause idk what to put/

While I've been destroying AU's I've met other abominations.

They call themselves the 'STAR SANS''
they are quite powerful even for me.
One of their teammates looks awfully similar to the one I trapped in my anti void, but I can tell by their code that they aren't.
I don't care for their names nor their appearance only which one could out beat me in battle.
And that one seems to be obsessed with the AU's are quite intimidating their attacks are quite out of character to others they seem to make almost anything from the twig they carry.

Luckily I get away before anything happens.

But it seems they never wish to truly kill me.
And that's truly confusing.

They want to trick me, no one is my friend,they fear me,they hate me, they'll kill me,they will destroy the very thing I'm now dedicating my soul to.

They'll never get it.

They are the bad ones, they don't bring balance,they play like children with powers they don't understand, but soon their time will come,and they will regret ever giving me a chance.
The more power I get.
The sooner I can eradicate them all.
Then my work is done,I'll e-end myself.

That thought.
It terrifies me.
Why?
It's not like I'm weak.
I can't be weak!
I'll make them all suffer.
Just like I did.

They are nothing but glitches. . . .

Just.Like.Me.

No!
I must not stop.
I mustn't be weak.
I'm already too deep to get out.

Quit it.
I enjoy seeing them suffer.
And they will.

I must not fail my plan.

========================
A/n this is just a filler cause the story doesn't begin here.
Just want to fill y'all in  :)

I hope you are enjoying!!