new

Errors POV

If time existed,it'd be about a week since I met the human,they have been helping me even though I've been refusing, having conversations is difficult,but if I'm not mistaken,their name is (Y/N)? My magic is slowly returning,but not enough to really do anything.i did attempt to kill myself but (Y/N) keeps stopping me,do they care or something?
It doesn't matter,once these wounds are healed I'll get back to my mission,maybe I'll check up on undertale to see if they are still in the boarders I made for them.
My strings can be summoned but don't listen to my commands,so using them as an attack is far off my plan, I got bored and all my clothes are drenched in blood,so I I've been trying to make another outfit for myself, though it is unbelievably hard to do with my shaking hands,my attempts are a bit on the embarrassing side, everytime my knitting makes a unidentified shape,they giggle,it's frustrating to say the least,I feel so fucking weak.

Sooner or later I allowed (Y/N) to help knit,they don't seem to be bad,but they ain't good either,they just keep making thin fabric that just has a shape of a stretched rectangle,but they refused to redo.

Later I realised that they were making bandages for me,I would be lying if I said I wasn't grateful,but I'm still hesitant to trust them,their intentions are still a mystery to me, though I do know they don't fear me,it'd be obvious if they were.

I have many questions for them,but it won't help me if they can barely speak three words,there isn't much to do while I have little magic so I just keep knitting,while failing miserably.
The bandages fit comfortably on me covering my wounds without hurting them,and every time I go through a minor seizure (Y/N) heals me,the warmth,it's almost like an angel healing me,almost like how Dream once did to heal me after my battle with them,I shook my head not allowing those weak memories take over,why do I regret?
It's a weak feeling.

(Y/N) notices my mood which is confusing,do they pity me?

(Present time)

"fINAly!" I cheer holding a red sleeveless shirt,
"A fUcKING we-eek of THIS JUst To do A shiRt"
I began pointing at my knitting sticks saying every swear word I knew (thanks underfell) showing my dominance over the useless twigs,
"YoU wILL NEVER Out BeAt mE!!!!!!!!!!!"
I turn to (Y/N) who's giggling out their teeth obviously holding back a roar of laughter, I put my success of a cloth over my head and let it hang over my shoulder blades, I looked down at my masterpiece only to be countered by failure to see the shirt was baggy showing a lil more rib than I'd like to show, I groaned by my failure while (Y/N) began choking of their laugh, I brushed it off knowing that is better than exposed ribs and spine, "I F-fUck-INg haTe y-ou TWIG" I gave my death stare at the knitting sticks, then I just chucked the sticks far out beyond my line of sight, (Y/N) just bursted into a loud laughter that echoed through the anti-void, a wave of embarassment came over me as I sunk deep into my oversized shirt covering my flustered face, usually by now I'm in the middle of a reboot,but as my luck would have it,it didn't happen, man I wish it did,I'd love to forget it.
They calm their laughter to a small giggle and pick themselves up and slowly walked towards me,and gave me a soft smile,I blushed even more,with the thought of them seeing my rage episode,I wish I could just get away from this situation.
I began walking away and towards were my knitting sticks were thrown not even giving eye contact with them.

I let out a breath that I held in, finally I'm away form that situation.

Your POV

Errors rage episode was hilarious,his face was just so. . . Cute, wait what no! It's,just funny,that face was so priceless.
I wipe a tear from my eye, calming myself from my burst returning back to the clear patch were I sit,I'm trying my best to make a scarf from the fabrics Error gave me,it's still surprising that the fabrics were made from the strings on his cheeks,kind creepy,but cool!
I wanted to make a new scarf cause Error was kinda heart broken when he saw his beloved scarf was stained with his blood,I felt kinda bad.i guess that scarf was alot more than just accessory, maybe it was a gift?

The scarf would be the same blue like his original one, but bigger and longer,kinda to also act as a jacket,and since he seems to enjoy exposed stitching I want to try include that with the scarf,maybe I should put a makeshift rope to use for a hoodie since he seems hella shy.
Pockets?
Maybe
But I should not make it too much.
I could use red and yellow to bring more colour to it!
Yeah good thinking (Y/N) (thank goodness my grandmother taught me to stitch)

Error came back not long after I sat down,I was quite deep in thought to really look back at him.

This thing will take a while to finish,but maybe it will be worth it!

I yawned, I forgot what sleep was,I feel so tired from using my energy to help Error,and I was just too focused on helping him that I didn't really sleep, how on earth did I keep awake for a week?
My vision faded off as I rested my head on the the cloth that were soon to be Errors scarf.
It only made my sleepy eyes heavier.
Then not too long after,I feel deep asleep.

Third person POV

As you lay asleep on the soft fabric, Error got confused,soon realising that you are at a very valuable position,a certain thought came across his head,he summoned a glitched out red bone to his hand,he moved over to you lifting the bone over the both of you,his hand shakes while seeing your peaceful face sleeping,he flung the bone to your head only stoping just before hitting your skull,he hesitated while seeing your body softly rise and fall showing a soft breath out your mouth,tears start to fill the skeletons eye sockets,he dropped the bone and let it roll on the floor before disappearing,his knees fell to the floor while holding his sockets as silent tears fell, you became a weakness to him that he could not kill,he looked to you tears still falling down,he whispered something into your ear before moving your body down on the floor using the fabric in your arms as a pillow and blanket.

He moved away from you continuing to knit, looking at you time and time again.

The anti-void began to slightly feel a little more welcoming with you here.

========================

(A/N)

*Insert wiggling eyebrows*

Soooooooooo you know what's happening don't ya?

Do you know what he whispered?

Now if you want to vote for what he's knitting now's the time

1 Something for him like socks or a jacket?

2 a blanket and/pillow?

3 something for you like a shirt or scarf?

4 a doll that looks like you?

5 just trying to knit, nothing more

This may or may not affect future chapters,but I'm not gonna spoil that now~

Thank you for reading!

Have a nice day/night

*Enters void*
See y'all potatoes later!

Almost 100 views?!!!!?!!?!!!

I swear if it gets any higher.