13

October 10th, Saturday
10:50am
Tyrin POV

My phone rang and it woke me up. I felt around the bed with my eyes closed and got my phone. Without opening my eyes I answered it.

"Hello?" I groaned into the phone.

"Wassup girl you just woke up?" Tae voice said through the phone.

"Yes Tae what happened?" I said.

"Nun I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out again today?" He asked.

"I don't know tae I'm sleepy and I might be hanging out with ari today." I said.

"Ight well ima let you go back to sleep tell me what you wanna do later." He said.

"Okay bye." I said.

"Bye." He replied and hung up.

I set my phone down and went straight back to sleep.

Ace POV

I was at home and ken was with me trying to get in contact with Ari. He been feenin to talk to her but I understand and shit like that.

"Man why ain't she answering the damn phone." He said stressing out.

"She prolly sleep nigga. Call her later today." I told him.

"You right buh I wanna hear her voice now." He said typing on his phone.

I scoffed. "Ight bruh." I responded.

I played my game and my mind ran on ty. I'm really starting to catch feelings for her. Ian in love or nun with her but my ass Fallin hard so I got my phone and decided to text her.

Me: Goodmornin lil bae 😋

I stayed on the chat for a minute and she read it like 10 minutes later.

Tyrin💕: Look at you sendin morning Text 😂 but good mornin

Me: I was thinking bout you that's why

Tyrin💕: Mhm I jus woke up though so ima get myself together and take a shower

Me; You should send me something when you in there 😌

Tyrin💕: Boy no 😂

Me: Shit I'll send you something if I hop in the shower

Tyrin💕; That's yo big horny ass though, not me 😭 text you AFTER my shower 😉

Me: 😒😒 Yea ok. I send you a morning text and this how you treat me🥺

Tyrin💕: I treat you good wym?

Me: Yea ok cap again. Go take yo dirty ass in the shower.

Tyrin💕: Fuck you

I left her on read and put my phone on the charger. "Yo, Tyrin finna hang out with Ari later you know?" I told ken.

"Word? Where at?" He asked.

I shrugged. "She ain't tell me nun yet, she said she finna text me back after she shower." I told him.

He nodded and he got off his phone and left the room. "Where you going?" I asked.

"Ima head out, I got some shit to do." He said.

"Ight make sure you lock the bottom." I said and he left out.

I wonder what that nigga planning to do.