|11|

October 5th, Monday
11:34am
Tyrin Jacobs

I wasn't in the mood for school today so I didn't go, I had the whole house to myself until late 9 pm. I rolled to my side of the bed and went on my phone.

I watched a few YouTube videos and then my phone buzzed with a text notification.

Ace🙄💋: Yo where df you at?

Me: Wasn't in the mood for school so I stayed home

Ace🙄💋: I'm boutta come thru then fuck this school shit

Me: No jus stay in school, I need some time to myself too 😂

Ace🙄💋: Time to finger yo self? 😂🤣

Me: Who knows🙃

Ace🙄💋: Shitt I can help wit that😏👀

Me: Nooooo ace I'm frl 😭 stay in school

After that he left me on read and I rolled my eyes, I really wanted to just stay home and not be bothered by nobody.

I turned off my phone and got up from my bed then went downstairs. I made me some cereal then I sat on the couch and watched some tv while I ate.

After doing that I went to go take a 40 minute shower and relax.

40 minutes later

As I was about to turn off the shower, I heard loud ass knocking from down stairs. Ace really came to by house during school.

I got out and wrapped my towel around my body and went down to answer the door.

"Damn you came down ready and wet for me." He smirked.

"Ace why you come here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you" he smirked and pushed pasted me and I closed the door behind him.

"Okay well next time when I say don't come, don't come." I responded.

"Bitch I do what the fuck i want." I replied pulling a blunt out of his pocket.

"Don't be calling me no bitch in my house." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't give a damn, take me up to your room." He spoke lighting his blunt.

I shook my head and I held on to my towel as he followed right behind me.

"You can step-

"Shut the fuck up." He said blowing out smoke.

I kissed my teeth and we went into my room. He sat on my bed and continued to smoke, I went in my dresser and picked out what I was going to wear, I pulled out some sweats and a sports bra and was about to go in the bathroom.

"Put your clothes on in front of me." He smirked.

"Kiss my ass." I replied then went in the bathroom and put on my clothes.

Ace POV

I watched as she shut her bathroom door and I hit my blunt. Ion know why, but a nigga horny as a bitch right now.

My phone lit up and it was a text from Stephanie annoying ass, ever since I fucked her once, she wanna do the most.

Thotanie😂: Wya? I thought you wanted to link up in the locker room for a quickie

Me: Nahh I left that bitch, I'm at ty shit

Thotanie😂: Why you over there for?