|10|

The Next Day
October 3rd, Saturday
11:03pm
Tyrin POV

I took off my seat belt and grabbed my purse then got out my car. Ace had a nice two story house and some nice cars out front too.

When I knocked on the door he answered a few minutes later with his hair all wet.

"I just got out the shower but come on." He said letting me in.

I walked in and I expected it to be loud and smell like straight weed in here but it doesn't. It was quiet and smelled like cinnamon.

I followed him up to his room and he shut the door behind him. His room was nicely decorated and clean, wow I was not expecting his room to look like this either.

I sat on his bed as I waited for him to speak. He pulled up a chair and sat in front of me.

"Ight so look, I just wanted to apologize for that day when we was at Kenny's place. Ima be honest and say that I'm not used to females not wanting to have sex so when you told me no, of course I'm not finna force nun on you so i reacted like that. But I'm owning up to my mistakes and just saying sorry." He explained.

I nodded my head. "I forgive you. I understand your point but I'm glad you know yourself that not every girl you meet is a thot. Also I really wanted to thank you for the night at the party." I said.

"You already did." He said leaning forward in his chair.

"And I'm doing it again. How did you even know we was out there cause you came at the right time." I said.

"That nigga was giving you looks the entire night, when you were leaving I saw him follow you so I followed him and I stayed on the porch, I don't know how you didn't see me but when I saw him slap you I stepped in." He said.

I smiled. "Awe I didn't know yo little mean self can be nice like that."

He cracked a smile and I just now noticed that he had dimples, they weren't deep but every time he smiled they appeared.

"You got dimpless." I smiled looking at him.

"Here you go." He laughed standing up.

"What? You have dimples, that's cute." I said looking up at him.

He was going through his drawer and pulled out some clothes. "Where you about to go?" I asked.

"My sister want me to take her and her friends to the mall." He answered.

"Oh okay so you being a good big brother." I joked.

He straight faced me and then laughed. "You can come with us if you want." He continued.

"I can't, I work at the mall and I called in sick." I responded.

"Which mall?" He asked putting on a shirt.

"Southpark." I responded.

"We not going to South Park so you good." He laughed.

I nodded my head and the door swung open.

"Jaquannn- ouuu whos this?" A girl that I'm guessing is his sister said coming into the room.

"Capri really? You knew I was having company over." He said to her.

"I didn't know it was a pretty girl. I thought it was ken or one of your other nigga friends." She replied.

He shook his head and looked at me. "This is my sister." He said and I nodded.

"My name is Capri nice to meet you, what's your name?" She asked holding her hand out.

I smiled. "Tyrin" I responded shaking her hand.